The Milhouse Collection - Star Trek

My original and previous collection thread has been archived, the posts are still there but I wanted to start a fresh collection thread because I haven’t updated it in almost 2 years.

Right now I have some clear cut Pokemon collecting goals, but am mainly collecting Dragonball Super TCG.

5 Likes

I am going to wait for natural light to take more photos but I’ll share some I already have now.

Ultimate Force SSB Vegito Secret Rare

Hyper Evolution Super Saiyan 4 Son Goku Secret Rare

Awakened Power Son Goku Secret Rare

Tournament of Power Special Rares

PSA 9 Base Set 2 Holo Set

11 Likes

The DBS cards look fantastic, especially with their fantastic artwork and texturing!

I’m looking forward to seeing more of these cards and the continuation of a great collection :blush:

1 Like

I created a monster hahaha!

1 Like

Man oh man those DBS cards are great. Looks like I just picked up another TCG.

1 Like

Yep, you can all blame Oz for getting me into DBS…

Ahh DBZ brings up good memories, but also the long a$$ episodes that take like 4 episodes to build up a Kamehameha :confused:

3 Likes

The four sprs look so nice together…

1 Like

One of my favourite things about the DBS cards is how different they look under different lighting conditions.

The Infinite Force Meta Cooler Core SPR (Flash On, Flash Off)

5 Likes

Wow that is really cool and innovative! :grin:

That’s some outstanding print work on those DB cards. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Team Rocket is my undisputed favourite set, about 6 weeks ago I had an opportunity to pick up a Mint condition Unlimited set. So I did.
Funnily enough the only card I’d consider less than Mint is the Dark Charizard Holo, but it’s only got a very slight nick on the back.

12 Likes

Yes some dragonball love!! :heart_eyes: awesome stuff! Nice pickup on the team rocket set too :blush: liking the look of the new thread so far!

1 Like

How mint are we talking :smirk: I need some holos to grade for my set :stuck_out_tongue:

My cards were stored in the linen cupboard since moving in almost a year ago, obviously wasn’t a great solution but now I have my own cupboard for the bulk of my storage.

4 Likes

Looking cool thrillhouse!

2 Likes

No sealed booster boxes? :stuck_out_tongue:

In the clear container on the right!

My first Star Trek Autograph card. Really like the design of this specific series of cards.

2 Likes