The Marill collection.

I will be posting all my marill related items here I hope you guys are able to help me grow my collection:D!

10 Likes

Do you have the neo intro pack one? That one is super sweet!

Yes! Another single-pokemon collector!

I love Marill. Back when the second generation of Pokemon came out in Japanese, all of my friends back in Middle School called Marill ā€œPikablueā€ thinking it was somehow related. It all started with that Southern Islands Japanese cards when they first came out. Marillā€™s art has been remained one of the top forms of nostalgia for me as it really kick-started the excitement over new Pokemon that I no longer feel. XD

What got you into collecting Marill?

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! I love these kind of collections.

That Marill from Delta Species convinced me to look at a bunch of similar cards. :stuck_out_tongue:

i dont i really want it.

I saw your collection and it motivated me to post mine :grin:. i have no idea what got me started with marill i just saw a card and fell in love with the blue ball.

2 Likes

Oh man, gotta love ā€˜Pikablu the pokegodā€™ lol

1 Like

That ana Maril looks great! The southern island card is one of my favorites. I remember my younger brother traded three holos back in the day for one. The artwork in that set is beautiful.

I think that Maril was originally released as the Tropical Present fan club promo. That might be a card you would want. If not, there is the much cheaper postcard that comes with the complete southern island set.

1 Like

yea i love the island one im looking for the sealed pack with marill in the window. I have the post card last picture and i definitely want that tropical present is it jumbo?

@viperfox thats really cool whats the price and rarity on those ?

What did you start out with for your Marill collection? :stuck_out_tongue:

I want to say the neo one that came in a package

1 Like

There are a few Marill collectors around I know on pkmncollectors. I can ask around for you to see if they have any spares.

please do!

is this card your grail?

1 Like

i dont want to talk about it ='[

6 Likes

really awesome collection

havenā€™t updated in a while bought some cards online and picked up a few at worlds. I also got some cards i been looking for so i figured i would share.

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget the neo intro deck marill, it is awesome!

you mean the totodile one?