THE Great Grading Results Thread

$22 bulk order done. Not an upcharge in sight, even with the Lugia. Dark Charizard and down were CGC/SGC crosses. I’ll post photos w/previous labels when I get them back. Took L’s on the Evo Charizard and LC Dark Slowbro, but it is what it is.

2 Likes

oh my god. congrats

1 Like

I prayed to the grading gods and they blessed me with 10s :pray:

13 Likes

Wowwwwwwwww…congrats!

Where did you find the raw? That’s insane!

2 Likes

Yeah I’m so stoked, I figured it would be an easy 9 or maybe a 9.5 if I got really lucky, definitely didn’t expect the 10. And it was in a collection that I bought locally, there were also 8 Dual Lands and a Juzam Djinn but this was definitely the highlight.

1 Like

Oof

2 Likes

Oof. Ouch. Owie. My bones.

1 Like

Just got the email with the upcharges.
made a quick list.
These are a selection holo and reverses from EX Ruby/Sapphire, Sandstorm, Dragon and Team Magma vs Team Aqua.
The reverse were a bit disappointing, knowing we did pulled all these cards ourselves.

I also did send some other cards and 1 of them amazed me so much.
I got a German Crystal Guardians Charizard (so Glurak) return last time with the No Grade/No Fee sticker. While it was in the database they didn’t grade it.
I simply resubmitted it with this bulk order because I have nothing to loose.
It graded a 10…
Can’t wait to get all these cards back, but that will take at least till the end of next week.

6 Likes

The LGS and I sent some cards together and they came back yesterday, we opened the box up in the streets $10,000 PSA Return (We are Homeless after the upcharges) Pokemon Sports - Centre Court Collectables - YouTube

Enjoyed the video!

1 Like

Smaller submission also got the final grades today.
All cards were packfresh and still not a single 10.

Makes me think twice about grading normal holo/reverses.

Yikes, this is unfortunately too common with reverse holos. Likely print lines to blame.

I do have thousands of reverses left, all packfresh mainly EX era. Most likely I will send a bunch of them if a $10 sub returns. Way to much money involved otherwise.

I do have another 250 card sub at PSA with later EX era holo and reverses, holding my breath about those now.

1 Like

Fingers crossed for your future submissions!

Some CGC/SGC → PSA cross grade results. Quite a random mix of cards. Was just hoping for straight crosses for the most part (9 to 9 and 9.5/10 to 10). Big L on the Evolutions Charizard, but happy with everything else for the most part.

6 Likes

More ups than downs great result.

1 Like

A few friends wanted to see my PSA return so I decided to record it - sorry for explaining really basic things but none of them know much about Pokémon :joy:

3 Likes

You basically upgraded on everything. Not sure how you aren’t ecstatic with that result. Well done!

1 Like