日本のマーケット部分 The Giant Japanese Market Thread

Those 5 cards (Lugia V Star etc) are the promos.

The mystery box could’ve been a really nice piece but in my opinion they have put some absolutely hideous graphics on otherwise really cool box. Shame.

2 Likes

Anyone that can give me a hint of where to buy japanese cards, like promo?

Bought a package of PoGo promo (100) on ebay, and all but 1 was starter non holo, so i feel a bit down. Have heard that people can check the pack’s for the good cards, is this correct?

1 Like

Yes, they can be weighed easily.

1 Like

Yea i think the vast majority of those promo packs are searchable unforunately. Unless u can get them directly from Pokemon or a store front u trust, i’d just say buy the singles

1 Like

Crystal Ho-Oh has been on a tear the past year. A polarizing art but the price has been increasing. Also note on the $2100 is not 1st edition. (Assuming the $5160 is paid for too)

4 Likes

I don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but I had a few Japanese crystal Nidokings recently sell as well!

3 Likes

Usually you need to be careful where buying cards (booster boxes, boosters (in general to be avoided except for promos)). The best source is the pokemon center: for Pokemon go there were available for a while (1 booster box came with 4-5 promo packs)

Warning: I feel nowadays the amount of resealed (boxes), weighted or searched packs have increased exponentially , scamming and fraud is common place. So I will tend to avoid auction places to the maximum extent : mercari, yahoo japan etc… . In general, do not buy loose packs.

2 Likes

Anyone here buying Sun and Moon era cards recently? I feel some are hard to come by.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been buying Shiny GX singles. It’s an area of modern that is high quality but isn’t doubling overnight.

4 Likes

I’ve seen the same. Not much availability for certain cards from smaller sets. SMD, SMK, SML for example.

2 Likes

I was think about do that set. A lot of the baby and GX shines are super cheap except for some of the popular Pokémon. Zard might be for an arm, but its one card that is out the way lol

@sinos I’m very curious on how much they are going to jump. I’m noticing SWSH cards are jumping up in price these past few days.

1 Like

Indeed! I imagine that they will continue to increase steadily as they’ve been doing. But I hope nothing crazy. Time will tell. =)

1 Like

clown emoji

16 Likes

So are Eeevee Heroes Alts just going to go parabolic at this point? Or will prices get more reasonable in the next year? Also, will I find true love?

5 Likes

Possibly maybe

5 Likes

yes

3 Likes

I’m really thinking about trading my Best of XY box for Umbreon alt art vmax, aint no way that card is $1.5K. cope

3 Likes

I’m getting fomo, which — based on my investment history — is a very reliable market signal that a crash is imminent.

9 Likes

Haha BoXY is worth around $800 or so so it’d be a good deal in the current market…
FA trainers are the largest jump in price however, more than Eevee Heroes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Feelsbad

2 Likes