The Giant eBay Garbage Thread

it’s always the hagglers who need to be hand held the most when making purchases

9 Likes

They didn’t even try on the back

5 Likes

Not sure I can name a more iconic duo than “fake cards” and “ships from Italy”

7 Likes

And does this mean PSA is going to void that cert because a clear fake is on the market?
:unamused:

1 Like

Yes, I imagine that they would/should. It sucks for the owner.

2 Likes

Somewhat eBay garbage - I can’t seem to revise any of my listings. I know if there’s an offer sent out/received, it usually takes 24 hours, however, I’m curious to know if there’s any other reasons. For example, I can’t change my Glaceon VMAX listing since, from what I believe, I need to reply to a message about the card. Right?

To add onto the eBay garbage thread - People who use eBay messages as if it’s discord or some fb chat system.

6 Likes

Do they charge the regrading upcharge fee in that situation?
If so, someone could just make fakes of every known PSA graded trophy card and cost people a lot of money.

2 Likes

I don’t believe so

2 Likes

If the recase and new cert is free of charge from PSA, there is still the costs and headache of shipping a very expensive card twice.

5 Likes

Yep, I imagine that it’s an awful situation.

@smpratte what has your experience been like?

4 Likes

13 Likes

what in the alabama hell is that

5 Likes

Surprised it didnt have NOT PSA in the title so it showed up in PSA searches…

1 Like

“SEXY” ???

I was aware of the people that had a certain “interest” with vaporeon. But now Dialga too?

8 Likes

You forgot to add no CHARIZARD

3 Likes

Can’t help with why you can’t edit the listing, but I’m not sure there’s anything much wrong with this type of question about a $130 card?

3 Likes

7 Likes

Happened to me once :see_no_evil: Lost a sale because buyer backed down

4 Likes

No, Psa covers everything, only headache is if you’re not in the states as I was, having to deal with the stress of your expensive card bouncing around airports.

4 Likes

In my case they covered the cost. But the whole process was tedious. PSA needs to figure out a better solution.

9 Likes