The Giant Deal Thread

For anyone recently affected by the posts removed, check your inbox. All affected members were messaged ASAP after removing the relevant posts.

General Reminder:
Forum Rule 2.3. Any advertisement, solicitation or spam posts will be removed immediately. This includes posting your or your friends sales or eBay auctions, facebook groups, business links, etc. Posts advertising the sales of banned members or blacklisted sellers will be considered spam for the sake of maintaining the safest possible buyer environment.

4 Likes

Fair enough didnt know who was selling or that they are a banned member etc just quoting the post :blush: and yes Quuador they were lol.

4 Likes

Grey Stamp Charizard.

www.dacardworld.com/gaming/pokemon-base-set-1-first-edition-shadowless-charizard-4-102-holo-rare-psa-4-3

It’s on ebay for ~10% more.

It’s a bit overpriced as a 4 just sold for $350, but a grey stamp nonetheless.

5 Likes

Also, if someone is a serious buyer at or slightly above the sold listings, you can email and negotiate with dacardworld. I’ve done this successfully.

2 Likes

This auction. lmfao/smh

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Japanese-PSA-10-Gem-Mint-Base-No-Rarity-Charizard-Holo-POP-1-HOLY-GRAIL-/152464081403?hash=item237f9141fb:g:W8MAAOSw32lYvya6

wrong thread, try Ebay Garbage

6 Likes

9 Likes

My bad! o.o

page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p546591244

Tropical Mega Battle Tropical Wind for sale on Y!J. 2 is better than 1 amirite? :grin:

Very kind of you to share. Especially when some of my listings refuse to show up on .com/.co.uk for whatever reason.

CoL shinies are difficult to find ungraded in Mint condition. Cool to see a PSA 10:

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Call-of-Legends-Groudon-SL4-PSA-GEM-Mint-10-/272582810616?hash=item3f77339bf8:g:wqQAAOSwfVpYwOKI

Is it really worth that much? Seems quite overpriced to me…

There is no established market value for high grade CoL shinies.

2 Likes

I love how CoL was a more or less universally trashed on it’s release, and even quite long after it’s release and now it’s become a little niche obscure corner of the market.

6 Likes

Legendary collection 2.0

3 Likes

Cheapest one I’ve seen so far: www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Pokemon-with-You-Wagon-Pikachu-Tomodachi-no-Wa-Circle-of-Friends-Japan-Card-/222436253565?hash=item33ca3bdf7d:g:JiwAAOSwB-1Yw7kL

Pikachu YOU Wagon with a starting bid of 200 USD. About 2/9th of what I paid for mine including shipping… :unamused: Ah well… Figured someone else might be interested in it.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Price going the right way…gonna hold off because someone posted that huge stack of them for sale a few pages back

If only it was the Ray…

:,(

Pls help this hard working AMERICAN get the card he deserves.
1 like = 1 prayer

7 Likes

Plz halp :slightly_frowning_face:

Lmao