-=The E4 Signature Exchange=-

I’m in and LOVE the idea! Everyone I interact with now I like to get a sig. Loved getting personalized mail from TCBM’s back in the old YouTube days and always nice to have something sentimental from fellow collectors!

2 Likes

@Slade Also we get a message to send to @smpratte Paypal? Or can we do it whenever?

There’s still a few more days before we get this going but you can start prepping your cards and/or ordering them if necessary

3 Likes

Yes, what @Pfm said :slight_smile: We will PM everyone that is participating with all the required information :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Phew, started sweating at the idea of shipping out 100 single cards with tracking lmao. I’ve been really thinking E4 should have a donate option, so its super cool to be able to do that, while also getting more involved with the community. Im just gonna have to practice my username signature bc the cards i signed at the toronto regionals looked pretty rough :sob:

3 Likes

Especially for possibly dozens of cards lol. Getting the spacing right for your signature on a card is tough.
Gotta make sure the last few letters are jammed into the yellow borders haha

3 Likes

Thinking I’m gonna just buy a booster box for my idea of pulling cards and signing the best one of each pack - it’d line up quite well with the current 31 participants too, question is what set though? :eyes:

Switching it up with different sets could be a bit more fun but I don’t have a card store near me only a toy store, they sell single packs pretty overpriced so I don’t buy them out of principle lol

3 Likes

Steam siege FTW

2 Likes

LOVE this card. I Don’t play modern on TCGO, but I traded for a bunch for my decks. :smile:

1 Like

4 Days Left
Get in before it’s too late :wink:

2 Likes

3 Days Left

2 Likes

The card I planned on using went from 40 cents to $6 each :sob:. Advice to everyone else, buy early if its a good price even if you grab more than you need.

4 Likes

THE LAST DAY :slight_smile:
I can’t wait to start this Event with everyone! Get those sharpies ready!

7 Likes

Any recommendations on signing darker colored cards? The signiture is still visible since my dark type cards are not completely black…but maybe it’s just better to use a white sharpie? Thoughts? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Could always try silver or gold markers!

Umbreon

5 Likes

Paint markers tend to work well

4 Likes

Using a regular sharpie is fine right? Like I know the cardboard can be glossy so idk if it’d “wash” off or something from the card rubbing. Also, is there a deadline for sending cards yet? Not that I plan to push the deadline or anything, but it’s good to know.

1 Like

Yes we will announce everything later tomorrow once the poll closes.

3 Likes

Also you can test with other cards on what works best for you. That is what I am doing. I don’t think you need to worry about fading. If kept inside, it shouldn’t fade. Sharpie is fine

1 Like

Good idea! The gold looks great with the umbreon artwork. I’ll probably buy a small selection of colors and see what goes well with the artwork of my cards.

2 Likes