-=The E4 Signature Exchange=-

Using a regular sharpie is fine right? Like I know the cardboard can be glossy so idk if it’d “wash” off or something from the card rubbing. Also, is there a deadline for sending cards yet? Not that I plan to push the deadline or anything, but it’s good to know.

1 Like

Yes we will announce everything later tomorrow once the poll closes.

3 Likes

Also you can test with other cards on what works best for you. That is what I am doing. I don’t think you need to worry about fading. If kept inside, it shouldn’t fade. Sharpie is fine

1 Like

Good idea! The gold looks great with the umbreon artwork. I’ll probably buy a small selection of colors and see what goes well with the artwork of my cards.

2 Likes

I like the sharpie metallic colors, silver, bronze, and gold all work well. Be careful with the paint ones. They work, but they can also leave puddles if they’re fresh pens, or if you don’t have some practice.

And it looks like the total is 34! I think I’m covered between the variants of steelix I ordered… Maybe I should buy more. :laughing:

2 Likes

Ideally you should get a couple more than the minimum amount, that way if one of the packages gets lost there is a backup

2 Likes

You mean the card retailer packages, not the ones we’re mailing out, right? Or are we mailing dups to make sure they all get there?

If you signed up and sent off your autograph cards to be exchanged, it would be a shame if the autographs you were expecting in return got lost.

If everyone sends 2 or 3 extra copies, it means there’s a backup in case an outgoing package gets lost

5 Likes

Polls CLOSED
Thank you for everyone that signed up. From here @pfm and I will create a separate chat for everyone that is participating and we will distribute information that way. :slight_smile: I can’t wait to have a full binder of everyone on E4 one day <3 See you all there!

5 Likes

Or at least 33 others

1 Like

The polls for participation have been closed. The people who signed up have already received initial communication. I am unsure if you still want to participate, because the number of cards needed is not 150 but only 40, maybe @Slade can confirm if its still possible.

Cheers!

Hey @cig,
For those who are interested and still want to join the Exchange, we do accept late participants until the first couple people start sending off their signatures. Are you interested? If so, we can add you.
Also to answer your question, all cards need to be signed and arrived with us along with the donation paid by February 16th

If anyone else is interested, I can squeeze you today and tomorrow. Notify me ASAP if you want to join.

1 Like

Just fyi, Paint pens are the way to go, in my experience sharpies don’t really stick to card surfaces well at all. Especially holos. (At least newer cards, haven’t signed any wotc cards or anything)

Please don’t use pen, just putting that out there lol

3 Likes

I am concerned about the timing, about 2 weeks ago, I ordered a few lots of cards from japan, (not the only sources I used) and they might not arrive with enough time to turn around and be received by Feb 16. I have a plan B, however, but it’s not as cool… :cry:

edit: HAH! I guess it was meant to be. I got 'em today, they were at customs yesterday!

5 Likes

Is that the same thing as an acryl pen or is that something else? I only have regular markers but might have to look into these then cause I still needed to buy some different colour ones for cards black wouldn’t work as well on. Gonna do some testing later today

It has come to my attention that participation comes with a Love Ball and now I really want to participate. Please let me know if you can squeeze me.

2 Likes

Lol you are lucky. This is the last day we can accept new comers. We will send an invite

1 Like

hell yea now i can get a stagecoach signed card less gooooo

3 posts were split to a new topic: E4 Signature Exchange Results Thread