The Charizard Networks Charizard Gallery!

These are just a few of my charizards from my epic ZardiChar Collection! WHEAT!

Attachments:

2 Likes

Well I didn’t know about this site until someone posted 5000 gold stars on facebook. I couldnt believe it at first and then someone mentioned he got them from distributors or something like that.

1 Like

You have more charizards than me now;)
Welcome to the upccc.

1 Like

Awesome Charizard collection! I love all the different foreign versions. Good job!

1 Like

Well Im excited to say, I am almost to 1000! :grin: I’ll be there by October I think.

I have 37 Fire Red Green Leaf Zards Now, But I’d I thought I’d leave you with this picture since I haven’t gotten around to doing another epic family photograph! Wheat. Japanese English German French Italian Charizard Ex’s! :grin: Enjoy!

Attachments:

Welcome to upccc, awesome collection, very jelly. I really dislike that avatar of yours lolzz. sorry.

3 Likes

Thanks and no worries. this reply is more than 2 years late. lol I changed the avatar to a german full art charizard. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE COMMENT REPLY ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

8 Likes

LOL I have been on youtube and facebook the past few years. I think I quit this site because I couldn’t figure out how to use it. lol Im going to try again. lol

6 Likes

this is the avvid charizard coolector i told you about @shizzlemetimbers xD

1 Like

Aha was this about the Korean Unlimited?

1 Like

Wished there were french versions of these. I cannot believe they skipped this set.

Attachments:

3 Likes

Wow they look so great.

Great job man

1 Like

I had to make a separate one for crystals cus it only allows 5 photos. is there a way to add more photo’s that I don’t know about?

Thank you! :blush:

Thank you, just found the reply button up there. lol ok thank you.

1 Like

I must add some more beauties!

Attachments:

4 Likes

I love this collection! :grin:

Attachments:

1 Like

Awesome collection! Are you chasing cards that have Charizard in the background?