Teraz Collection

Hi, everyone!

I’ve been around here now for over a year and have yet to make a collection thread. Now that I’ve been back in the hobby (and have had time to rebuild my collection) I decided to share some of my favorite items. I collect early sets and promos mostly, among other niche items.

I plan to reserve posts in this thread for the more unique cards that I come across, but I may throw in some more common items too.

Thanks for checking out my thread :blush:

Here’s the first card:

I’m really happy about this card because I got it raw without even knowing it and then graded it myself. I purchased a collection where this was tucked inside and it so happened to be a PSA 10. This card only has a Pop 4 in PSA 10 at the moment so may just be the lowest pop card I own!

13 Likes

I know this isn’t particularly unique or unusual ( I mean it’s shadowless, but still just a machamp lol), but it’s special to me for a couple reasons. One being that I graded it myself and got a PSA 9, which is the only 1st edition base holo I have been able to get a PSA 9 grade (others have been PSA 8 or lower). Not only that, it’s also the only PSA 9 1st edition base holo I own (I collect PSA 8 holos).

5 Likes

Awesome cards! I sent an Ooyama’s Pikachu to get graded and was thinking the same about the wonky border lol.

1 Like

Nice cards!

2 Likes

Nice start! Keep em coming

1 Like

love the slowpoke! :grin:

1 Like

Working on PSA 9 natta wake. I like to try to find them raw and grade them, but may end up just picking up the last two graded. I graded these four myself though, really happy with the Jynx!

6 Likes

I’m not usually concerned with PSA 10. I collect PSA 9 unless there is a card where the artwork is just too incredible to settle for anything less than Gem mint. This is one of those cards. I can’t really justify spending $1k + on the english copy, so I settled for the Japanese version for less than a third of the price.

6 Likes

Such story telling & personality in those 4 cards! Love it! Makes me want to start more side collections! That Mankey rushing for the food is awesome! :+1:

1 Like