Tell Us Something We Don't Know...

Collector’s tip: Don’t be afraid to ask experts for help, but also ask and remember how they did it so you can learn from it and do so yourself in the future. I’ve learned a lot after I joined this forum, and would never have thought I’d be the one to write articles like my Base Pikachu Variations article, 1st edition stamps article, or lists of all Pokémon variations, etc. Thanks to what I learned here, and discovered for myself while collecting, I’ve been able to do this (and it’s why I now have over 1,000 Pikachus, something I also would have laughed at if someone said I would have when I started with those 150 :blush: ).

Something personal: I played soccer for one year when I was 7 years old. Won the 1st price with my team, and never played it again. I don’t like soccer… :laughing: After that I played Judo till I had the brown band at the age of 14 (although never won anything ironically). But since you had to be 16 years or older to be able to get the first black band, I quit at that point.
Since then I played badminton just like my little brother and dad, and still enjoy it. I play on Mondays, and when we have a competition match at another club on their playing evening (usually Wednesday or Thursday). Since I gained some weight after I bought my car almost a year ago (I used to cycle every day before, but haven’t touched my bike in halve a year now…) I’ve been thinking about playing badminton on two evenings (Monday and Wednesday) next season after the Summer vacation, at two different badminton clubs like my little brother does. (Oh, and luckily I have won some prices with badminton in the past, all three places at least once. :blush: )

Greetz,
Quuador

9 Likes