Team Rocket Dark Blastoise

Attachment DeletedHey guys here’s the back of the card

1 Like

a very cool oddity, thanks for sharing!

Thank you guys so much for helping me figure this out!
Any idea on how much it would be worth?
Not in perfect condition.

Actually I was thinking the same, my phone mostly darkens stuff in the peripheral part of the focus and I thought that the rest of the card looked pretty standard, if the boarders were sun bleached to that extent it would clearly show on the rest of the card! Might be a misprint!

If you wanna sell if for quick money then not much in that condition. My suggestion would be to post in on Ebay at a fairly high asking price and wait for a misprint collector to pick up a fancy for the card, then you two could work something out. :blush:

1 Like

i unfortunately dont see this selling for very much, its cool, but thats as far as it goes in my opinion

Ebay would be a neat just to see idea.
Honestly I have sentimental attachment to these cards and wouldn’t be letting it go for sane or reasonable prices XD

2 Likes

Selling your treasures for pennies and coppers is seldom a good idea, you’ll only regret it in the end! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm I’m not sure… But the main blue
section looks sun damaged Also. I think this could be an induced light saturation for the entire card.

1 Like

You can tell its not sun faded right away. Something would have to been precisely covering everything but the border. That is very unlikely. Unless that is what actually happened to make it seem like a factory misprint. Hmmm…

1 Like

Is the background straight up yellow and kind of swirly? If so I have the same one

So this blastoise didn’t like the dark side and moved to the light?