Stylus's Pokémon Hall - My Collection - Update 23/05/2018

Welcome to My Collection!

Hello everyone and welcome to this thread… Here I intend to showcase parts of my collection. My goal is to update this thread once every other week with either recent additions or Pokémon goodies that I hold dear. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Background Story

When I was 8 years old and Pokémon exploded in European Countries I was instantly hooked by the TV series. Soon after the playing cards appeared and the recess tournaments and collection trading became the norm during those free times. I remember me and my friends inventing rules for the game because we didn’t spend the time reading the manuals of the Theme Decks and we didn’t care much if we were doing it right or wrong.
Some years later, in my teen years, I learned about the Japanese Exclusive Cards and their releases, and there I found the “Intro Pack”. This VHS + Deck Combo was created to introduce young players, in Japan, to the TCG game and rules and I thought that it could have been useful if my friends and I had something similar back then. I had to get one!

Sealed Intro Pack + PSA 10 Venusaur Exclusive

Thanks!
Stylus

11 Likes

Background Story

The Fossil Set is one of the most memorable sets from my childhood. I have fond memories of falling asleep while looking at the details of the artwork of Sugimori and Himeno. Back then I only had one or two rares and no holo cards in my collection.

Now, one of my goals is to complete a 1st Edition Holo and Non-Holo Set in PSA 10 condition.

Haunter Holo and Non-Holo 1st Edition PSA 10

Regards,

Stylus

8 Likes

Hey Everyone!

Today I show some additions I recently did to my Japanese Promo Collection. I hope you enjoy them.

MASAKI Alakazam and Machamp PSA 8

LUCKY STADIUMS Kyoto and Kyushu PSA 9

Stay Cool!

Stylus

5 Likes