STARKYS collection Crystals, Gold Stars, Shinings and more

G’day guys! Australian Collection
Been a long time lurker, a very few time poster and decided to start a collection thread.
Always searching for new cards, this thread will constantly be updated with new cards as they arrive.
Favourite Pokemon is Arcanine and Lugia. I will leave my posts short so hopefully the cards do the talking! Let me know what you think in the comments below.

15 Likes

welcome mate- Always love the Dragonite artwork, nice cards!

1 Like

Very nice selection of cards! Have any goals at the moment?

1 Like

Looks like a neat collection! Collecting fav artworks in PSA?

1 Like

No goals in specific just collect artworks and cards that I enjoy. I was planning on collecting gold stars but with how expensive they are I think they are way overpriced for what they actually are and shilled auctions along with the legendary dogs horde case has me sus about them. Maybe it’ll change and I’ll go for the GS one day but I’m not sure. I would love to one day collect the crystal cards in PSA 9 or 10, I think they fly under the radar a little bit.

5 Likes

Exactly right, I was planning on collecting the 1st edition Gym challenge holos when I first got into it, possibly GS since I love all the cards as you can see from my reply below, but I decided on going for artworks I like due to long term enjoyment and not the grind of completing the set, Blaine Arcanine is still one of the greatest Ever.

1 Like

Personal holy grail Crystal Lugia

6 Likes

Apart from having a great taste in cards, your photos are also a joy to look at. Keep it up!

new update to the collection, Shinings, gold stars, Crystals and more.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Nice Crystal Golem & Nidoking, those are my two favorite of the crystal lineup

My favourite gold stars are the kingdra and the lugia! Such a nice set that the crystals are

Welcome, where abouts in Australia are you from mate?
Very nice collection :blush: look forward to seeing it grow :blush:

Thanks for the comment, living in Sydney at the moment! Australian collector yourself?

I’m and Aussie collector too, in Sydney (CBD) :blush:
Hopefully we can meet up one day :blush:

2 Likes

Nice!

Nice cards man. Love the shining cards… and the crystals are sic too…

Hey bro, think this one needs an update with all your collecting over the past year - never knew you had a Expedition Feraligatr - I LOVE this artwork.