Special Delivery Charizard Lottery

efour needs a nocodegang flair for us :pensive:

6 Likes

$9 on eBay right now.

1 Like

It’s there, it’s just invisible like the code :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Wow, that is so low! With people having problems using a 2nd code, I bet there won’t be any buyers left for the code soon.

1 Like

Finally got my code today

1 Like

Not sure if it will be canceled, but I just put a second order through. Same address, logged in, same payment method (Paypal). Will let everyone know if it arrives! My first one should get here tomorrow.

If you got a confirm from tpc you are good. I was able to put in a second order after a week of waiting w same info FYI.

I did get the confirm email. Did my first order Sep 4, so probably passed the waiting window.

1 Like

Finally received a code. Pure relief.

2 Likes

I was able to redeem a second code in the same address, just waiting shipping confirmation, tried in Firefox on my phone in incognito and payment would always fail regardless if it was PayPal or CC, tried chrome in a normal tab and payment went through, weird.

1 Like

Interesting. How much time elapsed between purchases?

It was around 2 weeks, the order shipped successfully.

Looks like CSG is grading harsh on Special Delivery Charizard. Rusty submitted 10 copies and got no 9.5’s or 10’s. The centering on the copies he showed in the video looked dang good too.

Just to be pedantic, one grader graded a pile of them harshly one time :slightly_smiling_face:. I wouldn’t extrapolate too much from that

At $6.99 a code I’m getting tempted.

4 Likes

Who has them for $6.99 a code?

There’s a listing for $5 if that tempts you even more.

2 Likes

Finally got my code today! My husband also received a code today too. Check your email guys!

Finally back into the #codegang

Edit: also checked with my brother in law who received his today too!

2 Likes

#nocodegang But I got my Gunpla real grade pre-order from April! :muscle: :joy: :metal: Beat out the flippers!

5 Likes

Haha, I too had some luck on premium bandai with the MG shin musha black robe back in Feb., now lost within my backlog. Also #nocodegang here…

3 Likes