Someone on Pokegym.

They sent me, Vileplume UD and Kingdra AQ for my Thundurus FA and Articuno reprint…

So I receive my end, around Christmas, and say okay, Ill wait for the crazy Christmas shipping to die down before I send…
I sent…
They never received…

So the past week or so, Im like…
Tell me what from my list do you want…

“Ill take… Victini FA and something else”
“Victini is worth more than both cards you sent me”
“Well you were to trade me 2 ultra rares”
“Ill just send your end back to you”

So…

Here is what happened next…

Just letting you know I am sending out your half of our trade tomorrow.
I have been busy.
[/quote]

Fine but if they’re not in the condition I sent, then I will leave a negative ref and I at least expect something for all this trouble n making me wast a stamp and an envelope
[/quote]

MAKING YOU WASTE A STAMP AND ENVELOPE?
Im doing you a favour sending back
They weren’t moved very much and were kept in sleeves.

I sent my half of the trade, and don’t know where it went.
You have been very tedious on replies, once a week or whatever…

I sent your half WEDNESDAY, that is how long ago I sent this PM.
I understand you can’t get on everyday, but you aren’t even understanding in this matter.

I wasted 2 stamps, 2 envelopes (but who cares, envelopes are a dime a dozen) as well I lost some of my own cards.
[/quote]

I did copy a mod on pokegym to this (BCC YAY!)
So yeah…

Very ticked about this…
If you are on pokegym and want this username, please let me know…

And this is why I don’t do trades, especially on the gym. Too many people that shouldn’t be allowed to trade/sell and not enough qualified people to monitor everything.

I hope it works out somehow.

Thanks!

The mod said if I do get a negative reference from them… They will delete it…
Since I did nothing wrong…

Thanks though!
I have over 50 positive refs, so I think I should have qualifications right?

I’m having a horrible time with a trader named Laxation from Australia. He’s been slow to respond and caused a cascading turmoil throughout our deal because he lied about the condition of his cards then somehow is ending up getting all of his back plus mine to save the ref. Then, he reported me as a bad trader yesterday. I think I will be done trading on PokeGym when this is cleared up.

Just sort it out with tribunal/a mod… They’ll be banned.

i just stick to doing trades in person or somewhere else if i have to.its not worth trading over at the beach and gym sometimes cause of hassles like these and people can also lie and say they dont receive cards