Silentoaths Collection

A little BIO:
A little bit about me I’ve been collecting Pokemon cards back when they first came out at 7 years old. A lot of my old cards I used and abused being a kid from countless times I played with them and traded with friends. Even though my interest in collecting cards died a few years later around the Neo era my interest in Pokemon has never died to this day. What brought me back to the hobby was like most others, nostalgia and wonder. I was interested at first to see how much I could sell my old cards for and at first that was all I was doing, selling my cards. Before I knew it though interest spiked and I started looking up old cards that I didn’t acquire as a kid that I wanted; one thing led to another and now here I am :grin: .

Like many of you as much as I enjoy the hobby I love sharing what I attain through my goals as a collector and have decided to post them here from now on. Hope you guys enjoy!

Here is also my Wish List to give you guys an idea of what I am trying to achieve both short and long term:
Short Term (1 year to 1.5 years)
Shining Pokemon/ WOTC 1st edition:

Shining Noctowl PSA 10
Shining Steelix PSA 10
Shining Kabutops PSA 10
Shining Celebi PSA 10 (both Neo and Shining Legends)
Shining Genesect PSA 10
Shining Volcanion PSA 10
Shining Jirachi PSA 10
Shining Lugia PSA 10
Other:
PSA 10 1st edition Luiga Neo Genesis (this is my all time favorite Pokemon and this card is perfection in my point of view.
Long Term (2 Year+)
Finish my 1st edition binder set of Excellent/Near mint first 151 Pokemon to release in the first card they were showcased in. (Ill update later on what I still need the list is still pretty lengthy but I’m a little over halfway)

Without further ado here are the first 3 cards I bought coming back into the hobby. I have posted them before but would like to show my collection as I go along in this thread/post.

9 Likes

I just got this Magikarp Recently. For a Pokemon that is known to be almost useless this is such a cool card. Along with it is my Gyarados I bought last year. Had to show the pair together =). This art of Gyarados is my favorite one in the hobby thus far.

11 Likes

Absolutely love the Shining duo. Awesome that you have PSA 10’s too of them!

2 Likes

My most recent Purchase. Thank you @smpratte for the auctioning of this card. I really did not appreciate this card to its fullest until it came into the mail today. It has so much wow factor to it. Will be in my collection for a very long time.

14 Likes

Gorgeous card!

2 Likes

Two More that I got when Shining Legends released. Ill probably be grabbing the rest soon in one go since the prices are so good for them right now. This was the most fun I have had opening cards in a long time.

3 Likes

Mail day! Took a little detour in my Neo Shining, Shining Cards Quest to pick this monster of a card instead. Card set me back for a little while but was well worth it. This is the number one card that I have been wanting since I entered the hobby but for reason kept placing it on the back burner. Worth the wait!

11 Likes

Well Done!!!

3 Likes

Some new additions to my collection. Thank you @jcincy101 for allowing us efour members to participate in your giveaway. Love this bday pikachu! It’s not my bday but it sure felt like it when I got these cards in the mail! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Another Shining joins the family. The Chase continues. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Mate great collection some really great cards here with the best grades! Well done
:blush:

1 Like

Thanks man. Still got a ways to go on the shinings but patience is key to reaching the goal :blush:.

1 Like

Some more additions to the Shining quest :grin:

5 Likes

Great additions! Gotta love them shiny cards!

2 Likes

Big Mail Day, thank you @butchdawg32 for a smooth transaction. :blush: . Almost complete with my Shining journey.

4 Likes

you sir have some really really sexy shining cards :grin:

2 Likes

Been a long time since I’ve posted but here’s additions to my shining collection. Should be finished sometime this year :blush:.

7 Likes

Nice collection man!

3 Likes