Show Off Your Error Cards Megathread!

Beautifull misprint :slight_smile:

I was looking through my binder and I may have found the error of the year…

3 Likes

Is it stippling? Ink void? Not sure what I’m looking at.

I’m not a big error guy so bare with me. I believe it’s called a ink error. But I’m not sure. I made my own name. Golden Symbol poke ball :slightly_smiling_face: mine has a better ring.

But ya if you look at the pokeball there’s almost a pattern of gold spots.

1 Like

Texture Shift Alt Art Zard🔥

9 Likes

I bought a Pikachu Vmax Crown Zenith box today and I noticed after getting home that the Pikachu vmax has this really neat texture error.

7 Likes

Newest Additions to the Filler Collection!

I am very excited to grade the greyscale. One of the nicest copies of this card I have seen.

24 Likes

Those greyscales are awesome. Missed out on one a while back and its always a bummer to think about that.

1 Like

The greyscales are one of my favorite styles outside of the holos. A unique spin on the iconic art.

I’m sorry to hear about you missing out on one. When this one is back from grading, 1 of mine will be an extra that’ll be for sale/trade. Figured I’d let you know in case it was something you were still hunting.

3 Likes

I know this is Yugioh but any information on this error and is it a rare one?

I’ve had an offer of £40 but given how cool it looks (imo) I think it should be worth more.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

7 Likes

Really adore your collection. I’m totally fascinated.

1 Like

Grade Popped on this Greyscale and I could not be happier.

Highest graded copy by a whole grade :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Don’t know if this is desirable (or common) error not, but I stumbled upon it and thought it was kinda neat.

Tried looking up to see if there’s a ton of these errors or not and found one other one on Ebay.

He looks crazy good lol.

17 Likes

g̵͈͎̥̗̠̥̖̉͘ͅẽ̶̮̖͑̎͐͑͋͒͒̀̔́̏̈́̏̎̂͒̅̐̀̅n̵̡̨̧̞͙̭̫͔̦͔͈̬̙̼̩̣͚̳̻̬̱̹̳̒̚͜g̸̡̡̢̨̧̨̢̛̳̫̝̺̺̱̞̯̠͉͕̼̯̞̼͕͈͇̬̘͓̠̓̎̅̇͊̀̓̃̀̔́̍̌̀̏̒̏å̷̞͔̬̙͔̞̐̇̏͊͛ṙ̷̨̨̢̧͈̝͍̘̖͍͙̟̠́̄̀̿̒̃̍̐̃͂̃̅̄̾̽̆̕̕̕͘͜͠͝ͅ

9 Likes

Sorry was having trouble with replies on my iPad :frowning:

Haven’t seen a card like this before. Listed for $5,000 on PWCC.

10 Likes

You snagged it?

Nooooooo. Definitely not spending $5K on it.

Here’s the link: PWCC Marketplace | Leading the Trading Card Industry

1 Like

Heres a miscut I pulled myself

And I haven’t found information but is this a yellow dot error on this Magneton?

12 Likes