Show Off Your Error Cards Megathread!

I still need that german fossil deck filler. Jealous since i heard about it.

1 Like

i don’t think you can call it a mistake but i like the color difference

4 Likes

This is actually a quadruple error - in addition to the word Arita being underlined, there are also 2 breaks in the box border surrounding the Pokemon’s description, there is also a break in the gold line underneath the word Basic in the top right hand corner of the card - I recently opened a shadowless Blackout theme deck and there were multiple instances of cards with these errors although none of them had the illustrator’s name underlined. I was waiting to see if someone else had these errors as I don’t think they are officially recognised but they are certainly present in the shadowless theme decks.

2 Likes

This is the only error card I’ve ever purchased. I was just looking for the ludicolo to finish the detective pikachu set and this was listed at the same price as a normal ludicolo holo so I figured why not.

3 Likes

Blurry Text Error Blastoise & Groundon from Celebrations (Registration Error)

Trying to complete the set, current have (10/26)

11 Likes

Texture Shifted Metal Energy from Sun & Moon Base Set

26 Likes

1st edition no holo Dragonite that I’ve had for a while and finally got graded. Pretty happy with the grade

21 Likes

To my surprise, I pulled this one today:

Not really an error error, but QC is… interesting.

3 Likes

Anyone seen anything like this before?

Rainbow refractor effect, best I can describe it is like the base refractors from Topps Chrome series sports cards. Switched places with the normal card in the second picture to show it’s not just lighting. Still has the normal cosmos holo effect as well, absolutely gorgeous.

10 Likes

snagged this for $1 at a card show today

16 Likes

I checked some of mine and one of them has the same effect. It’s pretty noticeable when holding it a specific way. No idea what causes it, but it’s certainly interesting.

6 Likes

Recently picked up this Miscut/ OC full evolution line

19 Likes

Always fun to see errors “sets” like this.

2 Likes

Unreal card so jealous!

Also in the background looks different… the one on the left looks like two distinct mountains the other one doesn’t…

What’s the pseudo ghost stamp error,l don’t see it?

What is the error?

Awesome crimp error I found in a collection I bought. So cool to see this on a card like an Umbreon Vmax.

8 Likes

I appreciate the error enthusiasm but try to avoid making multiple posts back-to-back and also note you are replying to posts from 2018!

You can start from here Welcome to Elite Fourum Thread !

5 Likes

Sick Sleepy Tyranitar Alt Error I’m generally not a error guy myself so eventually I’d like to find a new home for this bad boy

4 Likes