Show Off Your Error Cards!

That mareep is awesome

1 Like

Double Print Team Rockets Handiwork!

4 Likes

Is that how they labelled the error? “Double Print”?

Most likely “Misaligned Print Layer”

I’m not a fan of ink smudge or non replicable ink errors
Buuuut I’ll make an exception for this No rarity ghastly I found up in a no rarity lot I recently picked up :slight_smile:

Nothing too special but fun nonetheless

6 Likes

Just picked up a Charizard UPC, and the VStar promo inside is OC enough that the alignment dot is visible in the bottom left corner:

3 Likes

They labeled it double print

1 Like

They actually labeled it double print

1 Like

Oh wow, nice.

From my childhood collection a blurry burd. Unfortunately not in the best condition, probably because it was part of my childhood collection…

7 Likes

Heres more from recently. At the bottom of the thread.

Nice Double Error😁

16 Likes

Did CGC label the insufficient ink part or did you use a custom label? I notice that’s in the same spot as custom labels

Official CGC label, you could also look up the cert to get the exact photos CGC themselves took of it.

Found the matching Hisuian form for my Growlithe missing magenta ink layer :slight_smile:

23 Likes

This is an extremely cool error considering that Growlithe’s shiny color is yellow in both forms!

4 Likes

Epic indeed. Growlithe shiny color perfectly matched :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Misaligned Front Korrina

11 Likes

Here I have a Nutritional Facts Error Bagon from Plasma Blast💥

As you can see this card has a nutritional facts stamp printed in-between layers on this card, this was confirmed by an insider from the printing process. These Nutritional Facts errors are said to come from a factory in Canada that was previously printing these before becoming a factory for Pokémon card printing.

16 Likes

Well don’t leave us hanging, how many calories does a Bagon have?

4 Likes