Short Term and Long Term Goals

Short Term: Complete Base 4th Print / 1st Ed Jungle / 1st Ed Fossil Holo Rare and Non Holo Rare Set

Long Term: Upgrade to PSA 10 of the above + getting sealed boxes of the above sets + all themmmmm cardzzzz x100000000000000000

2 Likes

Short term: get as many shining rayquaza in any language before the price jump. (already happening unfortunately)

Long term: all English/Japanese rays psa 10. Aquire one copy of the elusive Game Show Rayquaza.

3 Likes

Short: Finish WoTC Eevee+Eeveelutions (minus unlim where 1st ed exists) in PSA 10 - Mostly there but LC and e-reader is frustratingly expensive to make moves on

Long Term: All of them. All. Hopefully not quit due to the atmosphere that exists around rare promos…

3 Likes

Short term:
Finding umbreon play psa 10 worthy/graded

Long term:
Finding umbreon play psa 10 graded/psa 10 worthy

Collecting Umbreon/espeon/sylveon cards.
Finishing my RGSB psa 10 ex/starset
Though technically that should be completed.

4 Likes

This one?

www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Pokemon-Rayquaza-Ex-Holo-B-W-Promo-Super-Rare-Card-Set-Get-Psa-9/372188997123?hash=item56a8316603:g:j28AAOSwH09ZDSNJ

If not could you upload a pic of it? I am intrigued :blush:

This one. Not too amazing looking haha.

goo.gl/images/HeXwMb

1 Like

Short term: working on my PSA 9 1st edition Base Set.

Long term: finishing my PSA 9 1st edition Base Set.

#focus

6 Likes

Short Term: Complete PSA 9 1st Edition Rocket and Fossil holo collection

Mid Term: Put my psych degree to use so I can invest further in this wonderful (and addictive hobby :laughing: )

Long Term: Travel to Worlds and various conventions and finally meet some people from the community!

5 Likes

Thanks! Yeah from what I’ve seen it looks like a total riot, it’s all well and good getting to know everyone online in the Pokemon community but actually getting to meet everyone in person and hang out sounds ace :sunglasses:

Short term: Fill my display case with PSA graded cards I like, nothing specific

Long term: Have enough disposable income one day to purchase a Master’s Key

3 Likes

I got the ray – realistically going for Celebi, Charizard still has a few thousand to go lmao

Short Term: Finish my PSA 9/10 skrigde set. Currently at 26 our of 32 holos and have all crystals

Long Term: Collect more graded expedition and aquapolis holos. Also, get more of my chase cards

1 Like

Short: Complete PSA 10 1st Ed non holo WOTC sets

Long: Then over the next 110years get all the 1st Ed WOTC holos, oh and complete snap promo set (next 150 years) and the other 19 snap Gyarados (next 200 years). Find life extension serum (next 60 or 70 yrs)

7 Likes

short term: obtain psa 10 copy of delta species Latios holo psa 10, finish 1st ed Jungle psa 10 set (missing 5 cards), purchase a mint 1st ed Neo destiny set with shinings and complete the non holo 1st ed psa 10 fossil set!!!

Long Term: Help everyone personally with there long and short term goals by selling them cards I own (Sales keep me in the hobby and I like helping out) Complete a 1st ed Psa 10 holo set of Gym Challenge and Team Rocket,

2 Likes

Short term: Complete my Seviper collection (just two more Japanese cards left to find - does anyone have any Japanese UED Championship Pack cards/boosters? :wink: )

Mid term: Complete six entire languages for my Pikachu collection (currently sitting at Dutch and Russian completed, and the last card incoming for a third language, and two languages for which I only need one more card)

Long term: Complete my entire Pikachu collection and keep it up to date with future releases (about 50-90 more to find)

Greetz,
Quuador

Short term: Organize my PSA backlog and figure out what the hell I have towards my goal of complete WOTC 1st edition PSA 9 sets. Many are complete but they are all scattered and not in order, many having duplicates that need to be traded out or sold off to finish the others.

Long term: Finish that out. I likely need less than a dozen cards but I have no idea which at this point for anything from Neo onward. Then finally find a way to nicely display some of it.

Longer term: Complete a gold star collection in PSA 9. Potentially get into the trophy game.

Short term: Charizard

Long term: Charizard

3 Likes

Short Term: Finish collecting all Gen 1 pokemon in their first release through base set, fossil and jungle for a binder form in 1st edition or shadowless preferably 1st edition if it’s not crazy in price (little over halfway done so far all first edition)

Long Term: PSA 10 1st edition shining magikarp to go with my already owned shining gyarados. PSA 10 1st edition neo genesis lugia (because it’s my favorite legendary card of all time. Next to shining gyarados it’s flawless in my eyes).

Short Term - Purchase the last 19 1st ed. base PSA 9s I need to complete the set.

Long Term - Purchase a Sealed Trainer Deck A - Brock’s Deck.

Short Term - I have a list of all my wanted cards, every six months i set a completion goal. Now my focus is on wotc black star promos and japanese p promos

Long Term - Complete my master list (shortly, the majority of the english and japanese promo cards, except the crazy expensive/rare ones and some boring stuff like staff version cards and blister exclusive)

1 Like