Seahawks Cardinals Game

Who else is watching this? Insane back and forth game!

1 Like

Yup, glad I didn’t bet on it. Would have gave me too much anxiety

1 Like

Definitely one of the most exciting games I’ve ever watched. Absolutely the game of the year so far!

2 Likes

Seahawks always seem to make it come down to the last play. Kind of disappointing as a hawks fan after they had the lead the entire game, but was entertaining nonetheless!

2 Likes

Was watching the Dodgers game but got to see the end of over time, just from that it looked like a slug out.

1 Like

As a packers fan I hate you lol jk

1 Like

Drake costing me in fantasy so hard

1 Like

Yup, all my friends that have him are pissed. He showed a lot of promise at the end of last year. It’s about to be chase edmonds season

Glad I drafted Edmonds for a back up since I lost CM to injury. I also went with Williams since Jones was out of the green bay game.

How about that Browns game? I think it was 6 back and forth TDs in a row to end the game.

Ahh yes. I, too, like watching the sports and engaging in the talk about sports like you my fellow sports fans. It was certainly a enjoyable sports game to experience.
I am looking forward to see the next match of the team that has won. Then we may exchange again about the outcome, which I am also excited for.

Go, winning team! Yeyy, sports!!

I feel bad for the people that bet the browns -3.5 with the final missed extra point lol. And @muk don’t make me get a mod in here I’ll report you for cyber bullying

1 Like