Scarshield's Collection [2/11-17]

Hey, long time lurker here, finally making my own colletion thread!
I really enjoy collecting ex-series cards, and that’s the main part of my collection, but I do also have some other cards that might show up here some time.

Gold StarsOld ex’s

Will update with some better pictures later!

6 Likes

Really nice collection!!! I really like the ex-series cards as well! Good luck with hunting down all those ex’s!

1 Like

Man those are some beautiful cards! Are you going to get those graded? Are you going for a complete Gold Star set? And what condition are they in?

1 Like

Thanks! Most of the ex’s are probably NM, so not grading the once in the binder. Will be grading all the Gold Stars aswell as the Regice ex pretty soon, will be interesting to see what kind of grades they get.
I would love to get a complete Gold Star set, but it’s kinda more like a dream than a goal, considering how expensive some of them are getting (like my favorites and ultimate dreams Latios, Latias and Rayquaza). But who knows, maybe I’ll get the money for them some time in the future.

Thanks, really appreciate it! I do plan on getting them all, although the TRR ones are getting REALLY pricy lately.

Very nice cards mate, love the old ex cards :blush: So hard to find them over in Australia :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Got some new cards in the mail today! They all look really minty and will be going to PSA sometime soon (probably after the holidays). The ex’s are great additions to my collection, especially the Suicune I’ve been wanting for a long time. The e-series cards will probably be up for sale when they come back from PSA.

7 Likes

Great cards! That Suicune ex is one of my favourite ex’s from that set.

1 Like