[Rumor] "Pokemon Card 151" Enhanced Set - June 16th

I don’t collect modern but could not contain myself with the pure nostalgia of celebrations. Think this is once again going to draw me back in. Pretty exited about this!

9 Likes

Very excited for this set. At the very least, it should contain the first new Flareon card since Feb 2022 unless there’s an earlier release this year

1 Like

June 16th is my birthday :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is hilarious if true

9 Likes

It’s true… All of it…

1 Like

3 Likes

“Long story short I became a grandfather”

this explains nothing :joy:

6 Likes

I think his grandchild is into Pokémon, maybe

3 Likes

His grandchilds favorite pokemon must be Kadabra

1 Like

They’ve confirmed Alakazam and Wigglytuff EX, but surely there will be Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise and Mewtwo. Really narrows down the opportunities for other Pokemon to get SARs.

Hoping Nidoking gets a shot. But also there are so many I would love to see including Scyther, Pinsir, Magmar, Electabuzz, Tauros, Onix, Hitmons, the birds, Kabutops, Nidoqueen, Kingler etc.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m with you, I’d love to see the Pokemon that don’t get many chances anymore due to new evolutions (I.E. Chansey, Scyther, Magmar, Electabuzz, Rhydon, Magneton, Lickitung, Tangela) get a chance in the spotlight. Onix got a GX in Hidden Fates at least so he’s not quite as deserving of one as the others in my book lol

1 Like

Sandshrew special art rare please :pray:

1 Like

Hopefully charizard don’t take up one of the SAR spots.

1 Like

Would be hilarious if it’s an SAR Charmeleon. In fact I would love for them to impose an artificial Zard drought for S/V, and then one day finally release a Zard SAR that stonks to the friggin moon.

Yea let zard be a common. Would love to see other Pokémon get SARs like pidgeot, cloyster ,rhydon, nidoking and nidoqueen.

There is a 0% chance Zard doesn’t have at least 1 SAR

3 Likes

Make it a Zard SAR where Venusaur and Blastoise are photobombing the foreground

Like this Bibarel card

4 Likes

I’d be down for a Blastoise beating down Zard SAR since we already got the Zard/Venu battle in Star Birth.

2 Likes

It already has 2 official ones and 2 unofficial ones.