"Pokemon Card 151" Set - General Discussion

Getting nervous… Soon will know whether or not Chansey ex

15 Likes

Nothing too hype so far. I shall wait for the ARs and SARs. Hopefully this is better than 25th Anniversary.

1 Like

I could be wrong, but didn’t the Charizard already leak a month or so ago and it was basically just another reprint with a fancy border?

You’re thinking of the Pokemon Trading Card Game Classic set, releasing later this year

3 Likes

Whoa. This is a pretty big meta gamechanger is it not?

15 Likes

Yep! Pretty cool

2 Likes

God daMN the art is so good

The first of its kind afaik

2 Likes

Love them for trying something new with this. Could be dangerous if they were to release something like Lillie’s Poke Doll in this format.

2 Likes

I adore that mew ex! As a dex number elitist seeing them be in dex order for the set is truly fantastic!

1 Like

9 Likes

I’m gonna miss the yellow borders for this one :confused:

3 Likes

I’m curious how they’ll go about restyling backgrounds of the holos and others with stock photo or simple color backgrounds like this:

Would be cool if they expanded from Base / Jungle / Fossil and restylized for example this Clefairy instead of Base:

4 Likes

Pretty sure Kadabra is an example of what you’re talking about.

9 Likes

Praying for some Komiya bangers in this set

6 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Ah! Thank you!

1 Like

It’ll be nice to see the Jungle and Fossil Pokemon at home with their Base Set friends. I always felt drawn to Jungle and Fossil more so than Base Set because they contain my favorites.

4 Likes

I (mostly) only collect eeveelutions but for that Mew ex i will sell my left kidney!
The pink?! The whole design? Take my (non existing) money!

1 Like

Based on what we have seen thus far, it already looks 10 times better. We’ll see for sure once the whole set is released, though.