Return to seller or PSA

Plastx and elbow grease should do it

4 Likes

I would definitely suggest ludkinscollectables. They can do recasings. Just need to reach out to them! ludkinscollectables.com/

1 Like

Will do! thanks!

1 Like

www.amazon.com/Meguiars-PlastX-Plastic-Cleaner-Polish/dp/B0000AY3SR/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=meguiars+plastix&qid=1604512853&sr=8-1

This does the trick. Can’t recommend it enough. Works for PSA, CGC, and BGS. Anyone dealing in slabs regularly should have some.

2 Likes

At 3k, $10 seems off. I agree you can fix it yourself, however I think the seller should have offered $30-50 or nothing. $10 doesn’t sit right on a 3k card. If you were being overly particular then no refund wouldn’t be wrong either.

2 Likes

I get cases scratched up straight from PSA all the time, usually nothing I can’t buff out though. I don’t feel it is the sellers responsibility to refund you anything unless you specifically asked him if the case had any scratches and he said no.

4 Likes

Thank you for the responses! I have no experience with PSA and only went with this buyer because he has the listing as ‘new’.This is my most expensive card and is the highlight of my Gym Challenge set. In my head, I buy PSA graded cards so that I know the card is the quality I want, and the case shouldn’t make it look like a lower grade. I’ve ordered some Plastx from Amazon, so hopefully, I will make that beauty shine!

Be sure to post your results when you do get it!

1 Like

Some before/after photos would be awesome!