ReganRampages Complete Prerelease Promo Set and Stuff

Closeup of the kingdra because its stunning.

7 Likes

Its not much, Yet. Really excited to fill this. Hopefully i end up needing a second one next year. Only going to have one that isnt a 10 in there. But its really special so it stays. All prerelease with the exeption of bagon.

7 Likes

That’s awesome mate. You may be the first person to ever have a case of prerelease slabs, once completed! I’ll have to look into one of these once more progress is made on the expedition set.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. That would be cool. Kind of aiming to have one of the best prerelease collections out there lol and yeah i love it. Kinda have to restrain myself from opening and closing it constantly :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

If e4 is a good barometer of top collectors I’d say you’re likely in the top 1-5% of prerelease collectors already, if not the top.

Show no restraint mate. Cards are meant to be admired and if the slabs get a little crusty you can always whip out the plastx.

6 Likes

Done!

2 Likes

Youre the best :raised_hands::raised_hands:

Messing around with a flashlight trying to see if i can get some better holo pictures

9 Likes

Oil spill ones look good

1 Like

Little update on the “Prerelease Treasure Chest” got a long way to go. All 10s with the exception of clefable. Anyway heres an updated picture. Spaced out in anticipation of set completion. At least for the ones i know that are easily obtainable. I have 5 on the way, got a good deal on most of them. Notes on the case after using a while. I prefer the fitted sleeves on the graded cards, its tighter. Idk maybe im over thinking but i feel like it could be better quality. Heavier almost. Only problem with other cases is i cant find a metal one with dividers like this. Armor tek is close but its plastic. Anyway my two cents.

10 Likes

The armaldo arrived today and it looks better than i anticipated. There are a total of 3 swirls on there but the light wont let me get them all. Ill mess around with it another time and see what happens. 3 more coming, but my wedding anniversary is coming up so it will be a while before i post any updates after that.

2 Likes