ReganRampages Collection

Caught wind of the ceruledge promo coming this month on the 23? I might be a little off but im going to try to get one. Also just ordered a charmander and treecko toys r us promos so that only leaves geodude, vulpix, mareep, and tangela. Ive been thinking about making a wtb thread but after seeing what people are looking for i feel kind of dumb posting looking for smaller cards :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

No such things as too small wtb especially if it’s somewhat challenging to find, i’ve gotten plenty of small or cheap items through E4 that i otherwise wouldn’t have gotten or would have required a lot of hunt to do :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It wouldnt necessarily be hard to find since nowadays you can find just about anything online, i just think it would be really cool to get stuff through people in this community and establish relationships.
Alright, i will work on my buy thread once i come back from checking the LCS. I overthink. Alot :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Little update. Went card hunting today. Found the sylveon i realized i needed after sharing what i thought was a complete set. That was embarassing. Also organized a little more so i can display my prerelease stuff better. This and my staff cards are what im working on this year. It looks a lot emptier now but its gonna look so cool when its done. I need a lot but i got a journey now.

8 Likes

Silver tempest archeops is on its way then that set is done, and my local shop has the latias fusion strike i need as well. They just have it in a box in the back and cant find it now so ill check tomorrow.

4 Likes

Saw it as i was leaving the store, grabbed it for my wotc promo page

12 Likes

Yeah, I live in the UK and managed to buy an English cosmos variant from France for around £25 last year for a nice condition copy. I’m sure you could get one even cheaper from people who don’t distinguish between the holo patterns and just list them as the same card. Pretty fun searching through all the listings to find one this way…like digging for treasure.

I also came across unlimited cosmos variants in Italian and German languages which seem to be incredibly unknown. Bought the Italian variant for my collection.

5 Likes

Oh wow youre not kidding i see a psa 8 on ebay for about 80 usd so just seeing that gives me a lot of hope. Ive never made a looking to trade thread, would that be worth putting on there? It would help get my foot in the door so to speak with trading here.

5 Likes

Like full disclosure im nervous and anxiety ridden so i dont wanna embarass myself lol

3 Likes

Hey, why not? I haven’t posted there myself yet so not sure on the official trading rules but it can’t hurt.

3 Likes

I’ve done a quick search and found a cosmos Aero for £34 here in the UK which currently converts to around $43. Seller has it listed as NM with just “minor” holo scratches but it looks clean in general. Not sure how minty you are looking for binder cards but I can give you the link if you are interested or even help you get one if there’s a seller who won’t ship to the US…

6 Likes

Yeah ill take the link! Thanks!

5 Likes

Ok update i completed some rows! Fusion strike, brilliant stars, and obsidian flames were finished today, and archeops from ST is on its way. Omg this is so fun you guys whenever i complete a row it makes me feel amazing.

I also snagged mewtwo for wotc promo page.

12 Likes

Prerelease sets that are completed (Not including staff cards)
Astral Radiance
Silver Tempest
Lost Origin
Dragons Exalted
XY
XY Breakpoint
XY BreakThrough
XY FlashFire
Obsidian Flames
Fusion Strike
Evolving Skies
I have quite a few that are almost there. But XY Evolutions is going to be tough. That staff card at the moment is unobtainable and the regular is pretty close.

8 Likes

That is super cool. Love that you share it with those you love. My collecting is a family a fair too and its the best!

6 Likes

Got this cute lil guy today for my toys r us set. Charmander should be on its way. I broke down and ordered one.

11 Likes

Out browsing and picked up a couple things :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

I couldnt resist any longer. Stupid beautiful fish i had to finally go for it.

EDIT: it had 12 watchers and i got nervous. I felt comfortable with the price being 35 USD so with tax and what have you it came to like 37 and some change.

11 Likes

You’re missing clefable and (unachievable) raichu

Never once claimed it was complete my guy so idk what the point of that was.
Also says in the post Im still after the clefable lol
The raichu, well, yeah your right lol

1 Like