RayquazaTCG: Rayquaza Collection Thread (1/21) Italian Rays

Decided to create a new thread to showcase my Rayquaza & Blue-Eyes PSA collection. Still have a long way to go :face_with_spiral_eyes:

18 Likes

4 Likes

I love how you formatted this! Scrolling through was so memorizing!

But is this in the wrong section?

2 Likes

Ya i think it is lol -.- @smpratte @funmonkey54 @milhouse @fourthstartcg can one of you gents please put this in the right section if possible (?) thanks!

3 Likes

Yup.

1 Like

Nope. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Like a ninja.

2 Likes

ugh. give me the psa 10 DEX Ray FA. gimme

1 Like

Wow, amazing collection, especially since they are all psa10. And I agree with @charchu, the scrolling through it was very handy.

Greetz,
Quuador

How much do you still need to finish it?

1 Like

Damn Rayquaza has some dope ass artwork

1 Like

Was thinking the same thing. Wow I completely get the fondness for Rayquaza! Awesome cards :grin:

1 Like

Dragons.

Because yes.

2 Likes

Cool stuff as always. Are you still missing many cards ( besides Game Show Rayquaza EX ) from PSA 10 Rayquaza collection?

1 Like

Yes:/ a bunch! Haha. I don’t know if I will ever be able to acquire a legit game show Ray :confused:

Highly unlikely but in other hand items like that have bad habit to appear when you least expect it. Most certain you’ll get chance to buy real copy.

Some new additions :blush:

Unfortunately PSA wouldn’t grade the uncut promo, so I might try grading it with BGS.

9 Likes

That’s an incredibly niche PSA 10 Rayquaza. Way to go the extra mile and set your collection apart from the pack. I love it.

2 Likes

Thanks! Snagged it as soon as it was listed on eBay :grin:

1 Like

Very nice Collection! lol I wished proboards would have a better way for people to reply. I feel like Im replying in the picture itself. its so confusing. lol

@wheatizard, at the bottom of the thread you can see a text-area to reply just text. If you want the rich text-area instead, you can click the “Reply” button at the top-right of that plain text-area (I marked it green):

Greetz,
Quuador

7 Likes