Quuador's Seviper & other non-Pikachu Wanted List

Bump. Added a few new wanted cards.

Greetz,
Quuador

Bump.

Just when you think you’ve found all sealed variations, another one pops up out of nowhere. Big new want: sealed Moltres promo with Swedish Toys R Us promo insert. (Here a picture of the Articuno as reference.)

Greetz,
Quuador

4 Likes

Bump. Added pictures to the main post similar as in my Pikachu wanted list. Also added two new wanted items.

Still primarily looking for the sealed Moltres with Swedish and Danish insert cards.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Bump. I’ve been able to find some of the non-TCG Seviper wanted items, but still looking for the ones currently on the first page.

And of course still looking for the sealed Moltres.

Greetz,
Quuador

I remember having that exact hasbro treecko/seviper toy as a kid! You’d pull the tail down on seviper and his head would go forward. Forgot about that for a long while.

1 Like

Bump. I’m still actively looking for the Swedish sealed Moltres and Amada Attack Entei sticker featuring Seviper. And of course all the other items in the main post. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

:point_up_2:Bump​:point_up_2:

Greetz,
Quuador

Bump. :snake:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Bump.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Bump.

Greetz,
Quuador

Updated and bump :arrow_up:

seviper-carnivine

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

I don’t have any Seviper items you’re looking for, but I might have a couple of leads

1. I’m fairly certain the unknown Tarot card is from Pokebox, a popular doujin group. I’m not very familiar with them myself, but I think that card is from one of their older Tarot decks (pre 2015?).

2. You might want to join PKMNCollectors. It’s not as active as it used to be (I think a lot of people moved to Discord), but there’s still some people with sales posts, including things like flats (stickers/paper things). Or you could look at older collection posts :wink:

3. You might be aware of this one, but might be worth saving a search on Mandarake on the off chance someone sells one of your wants to them.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! Seems you’re indeed correct, If I google for PokĂ©box Tarot I see the card featuring Seviper a few times among them. Edited the main post, and will see if I can find it somewhere after work.

I’m indeed aware, and have already made an account I think. Haven’t posted anything as of yet, though. A lot of my non-TCG information came from PKMNCollectors, as well as this blog post that was linked in one of them: Seviper. It’s definitely on my TODO list to create a Seviper non-TCG collection post and wanted post there, even though it was way more active in 2005-2015 from what I’ve seen.

Oh, didn’t knew I could save searches. Will I get an email notification when new items are added if I save a search?

Greetz,
Quuador

4 Likes

Yup, I usually get an email or two a day for a more popular search.

Also I recommend using Seviper’s Japanese name rather than the English since I believe that updates faster and sometimes it misses listings in English due to machine translation.

2 Likes

Yeah, I also always search for the Japanese texts on YJ or Mercari. :slight_smile:
Or the Chinese/Korean name on websites in those respective languages.

Before I also had Lavados (Moltres) searches on the German eBay. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Bump. Was able to find a few missing items featuring Seviper recently. Still a lot left to find, though. Especially still looking for those last few missing Metal Collection Sevipers and Amada promo stickers.

pokemon-seviper

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Not sure how up-to-date your WTB post is, but I think I found some Seviper doohickeys you’re looking for on some Ebay-like sites:

Kraks:

Not sure if this is the lilac one you said you had

Red

Some weird brown-green color?
MS Paint _ Microsoft Paint Online

Waps

Orange

MS Paint _ Microsoft Paint Online (1)

I know you said you had a blue one, but this one seems to have a more intense holo (could just be the picture/angle of light). Maybe it’s a full holo version? (Edit: nvm, looks like full holo versions have the holo in the actual Pokemon image too)

Found a neon green non-holo here. (French version?)

https://fr.shopping.rakuten.com/offer/buy/6671511726/waps-seviper.html

Purple

Seems like the French Ebay has some Waps stuff.

There’s also other teal/green/lilac versions. Thought I’d just link them since the picture you have in the original post shows the colors are very graded.

i3171574063

Full holo lilac (?) Waps is spotted here, but not for sale (almost thought this blog was yours for a second :joy:):

Nevermind, I see you’ve already linked the blog so you probably already know about the full holo version!

And some other neat Seviper things that you may already have:

Chapas? (this seems overpriced though)

Boinx?

https://www.milanuncios.com/otros-coleccionables/30-tazos-boinx-pokemon-cheetos-chipicao-478284198.htm

I noticed that your red Kraks picture was the exact one in the listing though, so maybe you already knew about these sites :sweat_smile: And not sure how shipping works either (I have no clue how shipping in the EU works), but I hope this helped! (If you can’t acquire any of them, at least maybe you know more things exist now to put on your list? :sweat_smile:)

(Also might need a translator to communicate with sellers?)

Good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for all the links. The Kraks/Waps I already have are indeed a bit outdated (I’ll update it in a bit), but you did link a few I didn’t have yet, so I’ll see if I can purchase from those websites (and whether sellers are willing to sell just the Seviper for the bulk auctions). :smiley:

I also wasn’t aware of the French neon-green Waps you’ve linked, nor the Chapas in general. I do have both those Boinx, though. :slight_smile:

Thanks again for all the links! Much appreciated.

PS @pfm. I have my WTB thread marked as ‘Watching’ with this Email setting:

But I never received any email. Is one of my profile settings incorrect/incomplete? How can I enforce I’ll receive an email for every reply (apart from my own) in a thread?

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I looked into it and the problem is not Discourse, but the email service:

The emails are often being rejected by Hotmail email servers. The reason is that through the email service we are uses a shared IP address across many accounts and some if those other accounts may be doing naughty things and getting blocked.

It’s super frustrating actually. The way to prevent it is to pay for a dedicated IP address for $80/month which is absurd to think that we have to pay extra for their inability to manage bad actors. I might just start looking into a different emailing service soon

2 Likes

Ah ok, that makes sense. Pretty stupid indeed that you’d have to pay them extra because they’re standard email service is so bad. But it explains why I didn’t receive emails all the time
 2 out of 7 is pretty bad, though
 Too bad it’s a hotmail server issue, and I can’t just ‘whitelist’ the email on my client side
 :roll_eyes:

Ah well, for now I’ll just have to visit the forum a bit more often and check my notifications I guess. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like