Quuador's Collection - Spare book closet put to good use

The package from my US middleman arrived yesterday, and it contained a lot of amazing stuff for my collections. :blush:

First of all a sealed 1st edition Japanese Pokémon Web booster pack containing Moltres. When I bought it I thought this was the final sealed Moltres variation I was missing, but I later found out there are also Swedish and possibly Danish sealed Moltres, so the search continues. Still, I’m very happy to add this Japanese sealed booster pack to the collection, since I’ve been looking for it for quite a while.

I was also able to buy a PSA-10 Korean ©2020 Ancient Mew to complete my sixtet of Ancient Mew PSA-10s. :grin:

The Full Art Supporter cards are also cheaper in the US than Europe, so I bought all of the last two sets FA Supporters from US sellers and had them shipped to my US middleman.

Of course there are also a bunch of Pikachu cards. I’m very excited about the miscut Jumbo Pikachu V promo, which is my first miscut Jumbo card (the back isn’t miscut, which is a nice bonus). In addition a miscut Seviper (non-miscut back) and WB Pikachu with a slither of Mewtwo visible at the bottom (with miscut back); a crimped Evolving Skies Pikachu; the 1st edition Red Cheeks ‘Blue Pubeachu’ misprint; a grey Energy symbol Pikachu & Zekrom GX misprint; and a Pikachu signed by Sarah Natochenny, the voice actress of Ash in the English anime from 2006 onward.

Also a rare non-misprinted Pikachu was added to the collection: the Japanese Glossy Keiji Kinebuchi Ivy Pikachu from the 1998 lottery reprint. There is also another Glossy Keiji Kinebuchi Ivy Pikachu with off-set artwork from still unknown origin, which I’m still looking for. That one I consider an unofficial release until we know where it’s from however, so I’m happy to add this 1998 reprint to the collection, and be one step closer of owning all officially released Pikachu cards. :grin:

And last: the Special Delivery Bidoof and the October 2016 sleeves of the Japanese Expansion Pack; Pokémon Jungle; Mystery of the Fossils; and Rocket Gang sets. I really liked the Fossil and Jungle arts, but didn’t really want to spend money on a booster pack or poster, so when I saw these four sleeves for a few bucks that was the perfect cheap alternative. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

13 Likes