Quuador's Collection - Spare book closet put to good use

For the first time in like three years straight, I don’t have any packages incoming (although there are still some cards waiting at my US and Brazil middlemen :slightly_smiling_face: ).

And since it’s mid-December, I figured it would be a great time for my yearly “end of year stats” post.
Apparently I forgot to make one of those posts for December 2018 and 2019, but I have also made some posts at random dates throughout the years, so I’m just gonna link some of those, so you can see it progressing over time. :blush:

• Feb. 21st, 2016: I joined the Efour forum! I had around 250 Pikachu cards at the time (with 50+ incoming)
  • Aug. 2016: I created my collection thread, and had 472 (+53 incoming) unique Pikachu cards
  • Aug. 2016 again: 500th unique Pikachu was added to the collection
  • Dec. 2016: 723 out of 824 unique Pikachu cards; 82 out of 97 Seviper cards; all Mimikyu cards
  • Dec. 2017: 850 out of 912 unique Pikachu cards; not sure about the other subcollections
  • Mar. 2018: 1000th unique Pikachu was added to the collection
  • July 2018: started collecting FA Supporters about three months prior, and had all except for The Masked Royal promo at that point
  • Dec. 2018: added The Masked Royal as well to 100% complete the FA Supporter collection
  • Dec. 2018 again: finished my National Index collection including all forms/Shiny Pokémon
  • July 2019: 1095 out of 1122 officially released Pikachu cards
  • May 2020: 1169 out of 1221 officially released Pikachu cards (I owned 1357 unique Pikachu TCG cards in total at that point); FA Supporter collection was still complete; Seviper collection was missing just 2 cards (both Japanese unlimited WCP cards); the other collections I’m not sure
  • Oct. 2020: completed my Seviper collection, and was missing just one more Moltres sealed variation at that point - as far as I was aware back then… :dizzy_face:
  • Nov. 2020: I started my ‘Pikachu around the World’ series with the first part: Chinese.
  • Dec. 2020: 1500th unique Pikachu was added to the collection
  • Feb. 27, 2021: I decided to adjust my Pikachu collection goal, and stop collecting all languages released from that day onward since I couldn’t afford to continue, which was the 25th Pokémon Day. I still try to find all cards prior to this date; continued with all Base Set variations in all languages after this date; and continued with all English Pikachu cards in general, and probably one of each exclusive artwork in other (mostly Japanese) languages.
  • Sep. 2021: completed my Swablu budget collection (started in July)
  • Oct. 2021: completed my PSA-10 Ancient Mew sixtet
  • Oct. 2021 again: completed another budget collection that I started in July: first card released in each TCG language
  • Dec. 2021: finished writing the 14 language parts of my ‘Pikachu around the World’ series (link to each of the individual parts can be found at the top of that post). I’m currently in the process of writing the Unofficial releases part.

As for Dec. 2021:

Pikachu:
I currently own 1678 unique Pikachu TCG cards, with 5 more at my US/Brazilian middlemen (and 95 extended/altered cards).
From the official releases within my collection goal mentioned earlier (at the Feb. 27, 2020 update above), I’m currently missing just 10 out of 1469 officially released Pikachu TCG cards: one English; five Japanese; two German; and two Spanish.

Seviper:
My Seviper collection in all languages and variations is 100% complete.

**Full Art Supporter collection:**100% complete, although as soon as the Vmax Climax cards are released in English I’ll be in trouble. :wink:

Moltres WotC #21 promo artwork:
I’m only missing the Swedish sealed variation (and possibly Danish), which I’ve only heard about existing since July this year… Got everything else.

Ancient Mew PSA-10 sixtet:
Completed, got all six.

Swablu BREAKthrough 124/162 artwork:
100% completed.

First card released in each TCG language:
100% complete, until a new TCG language is added.

**Seviper non-TCG:**I haven’t showed any of this yet (except for this teaser), but I started buying everything featuring a Seviper (unless it features the entire gen 3 or it’s custom-made). So this includes figures, non-TCG cards, stickers, pogs, metal tags, DVDs, plushies, etc. I’m still missing some stuff I’ve seen, but luckily there isn’t too much stuff available for a rather unpopular Pokémon like Seviper. But again, more on this in the near future.

National Index Collection including forms / Shiny Pokémon:
Yu-Gi-Oh rarity collection:
Mimikyu collection:
All three of these I’ve stopped, and probably won’t pick up anymore. Mimikyu I’ve stopped soon after the Team Up set was released in February 2019; the National Index collection I had completed up to the Sun & Moon era, and stopped just before the Sword & Shield era started at the start of 2020; the Yu-Gi-Oh rarity collection was complete except for one rarity exclusively used on Trophy cards, and some misprinted rarities, but I’ve stopped it around mid-2020.

Overall, I’m very content. The Swedish sealed Moltres is currently my biggest want, so I can complete that collection. And after that I can solely focus on the missing Pikachu cards and non-TCG Seviper stuff, keeping up with new releases, and selling duplicated cards.

Here’s to many great years ahead! :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

13 Likes