Quuador's Collection - Spare book closet put to good use

Well, to be fair, I’ve only known about it since September 2020 when KEI shared it here on the forum. Had I known about it since the beginning, I probably would have found it by now after 7.5 years (and probably a lot cheaper I might add, haha :wink: ). Then again, maybe not.

And it’s actually pretty cool that even after 25 years, new cards from as far back as 1998 are still being discovered. These past two years I’ve seen a lot of new cards that people didn’t knew (for sure) existed a few years back. Not just both versions of the Glossy Keiji Kinebuchi Ivy Pikachu, but also things like the DPt-P Darkrai and Cresselia, which were only rumors prior to the auction last year; or the BW-P Pokémon Catcher, Emolga, and Energy promos; or how to distinguish the CoroCoro 1997 Illustration Contest cards; etc. etc.
And also all the new discoveries from existing cards, like the Protostoise; the ‘miscut’ Team Rocket Test Print cards from the Super Trainer Showdown; I’ve been able to finish my Teach Sets article; etc.

So many new things learned in between the frustration of the current market prices these past few years, and so much more to learn in the future. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes