PWCC giving out $100 credit

I think they will distribute it to everybody, I use PWCC weekly and didnt get it either, it would be very very unfair that regular users would not get the discount

Iā€™m a pretty active user too, no credit here.

2 Likes

Quick update, I had the $100 in my account. I was able to buy a $90 card on fixed marketplace, and it is now in my vault account, and my account is still showing $10. So, it looks like you donā€™t have to win auctions to get the $50 or $100 credit.

2 Likes

@petiparty do you know whatā€™s going on with this?

#nocreditgang

1 Like

I buy from PWCC weekly or biweekly and I have no credit. :frowning: Maybe it is to encourage those who are buying less often with them?

5 Likes

Absolutely. I have only bid, but never won or bought a card on PWCC. I got $100 loaded into my account, and bought a $90 card on fixed marketplace.

1 Like

None either and ive bought before. Entice new customers screw existing sounds like every other business lol.

3 Likes

Appreciate this post! I had the email as well I just skipped or missed it in my spammed to the brink inbox

No code gang lol

3 Likes

I got the credit. Already picked out my hopefully ā€œfreeā€ card :joy:

2 Likes

What a pleasant surprise, I received an email stating that I got the credit too! Iā€™ve only used PWCC once for an auction back in July.

Itā€™s not screwing other/existing customers. Only argument you could make is if you are in a bidding war with someone who has a credit and thus enticed to pay more than they would otherwise.

People are purchasing cards not in auction ie a freebie.

Idk call me a loser but thatā€™s wrong too and not being honest. The credit should only be used for auctions as they stated.

I have spent a decent amount of money on PWCC and my account is two years old so whatever metric was applied for this distribution cannot be easily explained by ā€œnew customers onlyā€

1 Like

Maybe theyre hoping by giving some extra money itll force others to bid higher. Its backfiring spectacularly at the moment as they are using it to buy fixed lol.

Thanks that clears that up.

I got it

Calling my PWCC rep right now and demanding I get $100 credit towards a CGC 6 German Energy Card

8 Likes

I like this motto give money to the people not using your platform and screw the people who actively do. yup thereā€™s nothing wrong with that :person_shrugging:

4 Likes