PTC's Collection!- Added Wotc Booster Box!

:grin: Welcome to my collection thread, I hope you all enjoy my collection! :grin:

I will try to keep this thread up to date as time goes by! I will start by showing the latest sets I am working on: Shining Pokemon!!!

~1st Picture ~
The old school Shining Pokemon plus bonus Coro Coro Shining Mew and Gold star Mew! Got 2 more coming in hopefully by Monday! :sunglasses:

~ 2nd Picture ~
Shining Legends shining Pokemon collection - Lagging on this set a bit but here is what it is so far! :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

Nice show and tell! Love the Shining collection!

1 Like

What a great start. The Shining cards are an awesome set and the shining Mewtwo is one of my favourite cards. It just looks so badass!

1 Like

@jbcollectibles Thanks! :grin:

@spinch Thanks! I agree Shining Mewtwo is badass! One thing I really love about all the Shining Pokemon’s are their artwork!

1 Like

Thanks!

Small update: I got 2 more PSA Shining Pokemons :grin:

• PSA 9 Shining Raichu: Thanks to an awesome e4 member @ssjc
  • PSA 9 Shining Celebi

Still got few more to collect!

5 Likes

Great progress! Very jealous if I am honest haha I love the shinies but they aren’t kind to the wallet :blush: .

Can’t wait to see what you pickup next!

@ jdlawr03 Thank you! Yeah most of these cards do kill my wallet lol. But I kinda spread out my purchases so my wallet endures a slow death. :grin: Shining Legend shinys are a great place to start as they are kinda cheap at the moment except Mew and Celebi!

Got back from my trip to Costa Rica and opened up some purchases i made before the trip!

This purchase is a bit unique since it is not related to my Shining Pokemon collection! Two 1st Edition non holo error Dragonites! I plan to get these guys graded with my new PSA membership! I got some new shining Pokemons to post soon also!

2x Dark Dragonite - Non Holo Error

11 Likes

Added 2 more PSA Graded Shining Pokemon to my collection this week with few fpo pokemon purchases thanks to some ebay bucks!

• Left Pic: PSA 9 Shining Steelix :
    Really happy I manage to get him! Looks solid! :grin:

• Right Pic: PSA 9 Shining Kabutops :
    This guy is a bit of a odd ball for a PSA 9. Upon closer inspection, this cards front and especially the back, appears to have some light play wear symptoms. But I guess I can live with it for now!

7 Likes

One of my long term goal is to collect PSA 1st edition Base Set holos! I am trying to get them all PSA 8 or higher! So far I have about half the set and thought I would share my progress here!

This has been in work in progress since January 2017! I have been lucky enough to snag the big three before the huge price jump! I plan to slowly finish the rest of the set by the end of the year! :grin:

:grin: My personal favorites are Blastoise, Raichu, Machamp, and Charizard! :grin:

Enjoy:

11 Likes

Last week was a great week! I managed to pick up a japanese and english tournament promo!
Left: Mysterious Pearl! A Huge thanks to @aetsen :grin:
Right: 2009 Tropical wind promo!

11 Likes

Very nice!! Overall nice collection you have going :blush: I love the mysterious pearl! I ordered one for myself last month and it has been hit with numerous delays. 34 days and counting. Anyway, beautiful additions!

2 Likes

Oh man, that was the same tropical wind that the guy refused to ship to me last time, if you remember @ptccards :wink:

Glad you got it :blush:

I guess he realized he cannot get the prices he wanted for them and when he relisted them on auctions…he got wrecked.

1 Like

Thank you! :grin: I hope your comes in soon! Thats a huge delay!

Oh man I didn’t realize it was from the same seller! Apparently the seller had listed like 4 or 5 of those (different language versions) via auction. Only problem was that the seller made all of them end at the same time so the non-english ones ended around 10$ i believe, and I think the seller as a result might have taken a larger loss.

1 Like

It’s funny because I paid even more than what he got for those auctions…so I guess he got bitten back by karma.

I’m very happy though the card got into your hands! At least a rare card went to a rightful owner :blush:

2 Likes

Haha thanks, if you havent found one yet I hope you find one soon! Yeah this card made me really happy!

1 Like

Psa 9: Grand Party accompanied by the Legendary Birds from the Japanese Red/Green Gift set! :grin:
I am really digging the artwork for all four cards, and glad I had the opportunity to get them all together!

14 Likes