PSA need to hire or train a Pokemon advisor.

I would have to find them and take some pictures and receive your input. But I purchased them about 5 years ago…

Do you remember what you paid?

They were really cheap. But, they look Exactly like the NM 7, NM-MT 8, and PSA-10 copies that I saw on Ebay yesterday.

If they aren’t graded, and you got them cheap, they are re-prints. The 1986 Fleer Jordan is on the ebay list of required graded cards. This list exists due to the abundant amount of reprints. If you search “michael jordan reprint” it will pull at least 100 results of the 1986 variant.

Basically if you didn’t pay high hundreds-thousands of dollars, it is a re-print. This isn’t a card that will go for “cheap” multiple times.

Grade them and find out blastoise!!

So a Huge mistake on my part. I thought they were Jordans. They are actually Johnny Moores from the same set. Not sure if they are worth anything. I saw the card on something from PSA (Like a voucher or something) and picked them up in hopes of grading them and selling them for some sort of profit.

bummer…

PSA 10’s are selling in the $20,000 or so range. But, both of my copies are Off-Center so I don’t think they would grade 10’s. I should still probably grade them though. It could turn out to be a smart move on my part.