PSA $15 Bulk TCG Special

Will be interesting to see how the actual turnaround times play out. My $18 orders went through much quicker than quoted and I hope that starts to flow up to the higher tiers.

Can anyone give me some advice. I see people talking about a silver membership. I’ve never submitted to PSA myself before. Currently all I see is the 100$ tier or 120 for international memberships (I believe I need a membership to participate in the discount). Are there still other membership tiers and can I sign up and submit for the 15/card?

If you sign up for the $99 membership, you’ll be able to submit at $15 per card.

2 Likes

This is nice, but still waiting for $10. :pray:

22 Likes

Same here. If PSA had never hinted that they intended to go back to $10/card, then I’d probably find $15 more enticing.

With how quickly they have lowered prices and improved their turnaround times, it seems inevitable that $10 will come at some point. Maybe in the next 6 months.

2 Likes

I ended up submitting 30 cards for my collection, I really should’ve waited for $10/card but oh well. I wanted to get them out asap after waiting til the last minute for the $18 special so I didn’t think about it very much. But in other news my $18 special is in QA1 :slightly_smiling_face:

This is definitely starting a race to the bottom which is great for consumers. SGC already dropped to $18 with 5 business day turnaround through SX. I assume CGC will follow suit and lower soon as well.

4 Likes

I just hope the USD dictatorship has softened a bit by the time they drop it to $10. This time last year I got 27% more on the dollar.

3 Likes

Bgs will definitely lower theirs soon too. They had the 20% off cupon in september and ive noticed a couple random pics of the new slab on their site. I suspect the soft release will be in november. The new slab appears to just be their new logo in the place of the old one with very minor changes otherwise

For all the people telling me they wont change i find that extremely hard to believe. A company wouldnt change their logo on literally every platform except on the only product they sell.

3 Likes

I agree. BGS will change their label/slab. Anyone who disagrees is in denial or owns a crystal ball.

As long as they remove that inner sleeve, I’ll be happy. The main reason why I dislike BGS is because the inner sleeve obscures the view of the card.

1 Like

I kinda doubt itll move as fast as the $18 subs. they still need to meet a lot of the subs at higher tiers. I would expect a 4-5 month turn around at $15 but who knows

Brownie points for PSA, I sent them an email and they are going to process my submission that arrived today at the $15/card price, even though submission form was at $22.

16 Likes

That warms my heart.

3 Likes

Has PSA announced when the special ends? I can’t find it in their website.

1 Like

Do people still believe they aren’t changing? :joy: They just changed their VHS label today as well. It’s def happening. Will be interesting to see the clarity of the cases. All that really matters.

2 Likes

Whenever i mention it on ig everyone says they wont be changing it. not a great source there but still the public seems to have believed their little “not our new slab” stunt

Covid 2, Electric Boogaloo

3 Likes

Wow based

BGS is a Clown show unfortunately:(

1 Like

How about PSA finally put out what standard prices and turnaround times will actually be for a company thats organised rather than what its been doing.