PrimordialAA's Collection (Post 1!)

Hey guys, just completed a big goal so figure it’s a good time to post a part of my collection. You’ll have to excuse the branded images, I had to have them shipped to the states where my brother takes pictures of everything for the store, once I get them physically in my hands I’ll take better photos and arrange them in a way that makes sense :-p… he’s doing great though lol!

So now, I present. Topsun holo complete - PSA 9

18 Likes

Awesome, I love these artworks! Especially Nidoking looks so badass compared to its Base Set artwork!

1 Like

Looks like Giovanni’s?

1 Like

Yea man I really fell in love with them, grew up with base but Topsun just totally sucked me in. I love them

1 Like

Yeah I think it’s the same artwork as on Giovanni’s Nidoking. But on Giovanni’s, you miss out on the extraordinarily spiky body since it’s so zoomed in on the face (and also on the cool Topsun holo background).

In fact I think every single one of those artworks has appeared on a TCG card at least once.

2 Likes

Phenomenal. The perfect kind of set to have or strive to complete. Just so… set-like. Y’know? The cohesion!!!

1 Like

That Pikachu is gorgeous! I havnt seen these cards much at all. Great pick ups! @primordialaa

1 Like

I was just looking at acquiring some of these last night xD and they are not easy to get!

Love the flareon and nidoking art. Giovanni’s doesn’t do it justice. I didnt know the flareon was available elsewhere. Would love know where :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Sadly I was wrong. From the eeveelutions, only Jolteon got a coro coro promo.
Vaporeon and Flareon were at least available digitally in a Game Boy game.
m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Vaporeon_(GB_1)
m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Flareon_(GB_1)
Don’t know about Eevee though.
BUUT the rest did get a tcg release, that I am sure of.

You really can’t talk any misinformation on e4 without somebody noticing it, that’s why I love it here :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks man! Hopefully I can provide a few other big collection goals in the future but it’s going to take a little bit :blush:. Will update accordingly

1 Like

Definitely worth grabbing when you can (although prices have gone up a ton over the past year), the next 12 months will be very interesting to see how the pop reports move

So if anybody is bored I just went through my entire collection (absurd amount) on IG stories so it will live for 24 hours and then die forever. It includes complete topsun holo 9, almost complete skyridge, almost complete japanese e-series, and a ton of other stuff. First time I’ve ever sat down with all of it in person

www.instagram.com/primo_poke/

5 Likes

Highlight that it deserves to live longer than 24 hours, beautiful collection

1 Like

This is some killer stuff! I’ve been slowly getting into these for my binders if I can find them for a decent price. I especially want that Vaporeon! Definitely tough ones to grade for sure. All the ones I own feel more or less like regular paper. Some poster board is more rigid than these things, it’s crazy.

1 Like