Pokesoup's Collection

I’ve wanted to start one of these threads for a while, so here goes nothing.

Sealed Boxes
(Opening Power Keepers this week though.)

PSA 10 Neo Shining Set Unlimited (+ Corocoro Mew)
This was the first collection goal I set for myself, and this week thanks to Chok, I completed the set.
I was lucky enough to grade the Charizard and the Mew myself.

Crystal Type Cards
Incredibly lucky to own the Crystal cards that I do. Scoring the holo Charizard for $400 earlier this year. The reverse I traded 3500 bulk for before it crashed. Wish Lugia would have gotten a 10 to match, but maybe the next one will get it.

Gold StarsThese have become my favorite. Can’t quite explain it, maybe its because I pulled a Vaporeon Gold Star back when I started my channel. Either way, I go crazy for Gold Stars. (The Vaporeon I pulled got a PSA 10, and is the one card I never plan to part with. It’s the one on the left.) I also recently pulled a Charizard Gold Star on one of my Throwback Thursday videos, unfortunately it was graded an 8. Which I strongly disagree with, eventually it will make it’s way back to PSA.

LOTS more to come - Just need to take some pictures. :blush:

35 Likes

Pokesoup: “Here goes nothing”

Shows a base set booster box in first picture.

Awesome collection :blush:

4 Likes

Nice starting post, although for me your collection is already somewhat implied because the kid and I frequent your channel :blush:
I love the old tins you still have sealed, we have acquired quite a few over the years also although not that old.
Keep it strong!

3 Likes

Awesome stuff man you have a great channel. I hope Power Keepers goes well!

1 Like

Nice collection!

1 Like

Awesome first post man, gimme da base set box still :grin:

1 Like

Jeez… nice start haha

1 Like

Awesome collection. That shinning charizard… the booster boxes… i love it man!

1 Like

for one sec, I tho this was pokesoap thread.
Also, many thanks for that alakazam few months ago.

1 Like

Scored some awesome older boxes lately. Plan to open 1 of each for a Throwback, but the rest I think I’ll hold onto for a while.

3 Likes

More stuff!

Gold Stars
I hope to eventually complete the Gold Star set in PSA 9. Some PSA 10’s are just too far out of my reach, so 9 is where I settle :blush:

Crystal Type
Was very lucky, pulled this reverse Kabutops myself.

Base Set First Edition
Pretty happy to own anything first edition base. Its not a set I plan to pursue though. So just a lonely Blastoise.

**Base Set Unlimited

6 Likes

Some great cards, love the Blastoise!

1 Like

Would love to see the Power Keepers box opening. I hope Holon Phantoms follows next!

Power Keepers Box Opening
Part 1: $800 Vintage Pokemon Booster Box Opening EX Power Keepers Part 1 - YouTube
Part 2: $800 Vintage Pokemon Booster Box Opening EX Power Keepers Part 2 - YouTube
Part 3: $800 Vintage Pokemon Booster Box Opening EX Power Keepers Part 3 DID I PULL IT!? - YouTube

This isn’t me trying to promote my channel, figured this thread was a safe place to post it in case anyone wanted to see it.

2 Likes

Hey man saw your vids very nice Box nostalgia to the max awesome collection

1 Like

Pretty significant addition today.

26 Likes

Opening the first ed pack at 100k subs? :blush:

1 Like

haha! That idea did cross my mind :stuck_out_tongue: But I doubt I could bring myself to open it ever >_<

1 Like

Hey mate, I watched your power keepers booster box opening and even though you did seem kinda unlucky (I don’t know much about pull rates from older boxes) I hope you are not too discouraged to not open the holon phantoms box :grin:

1 Like

I love this collection because I can just imagine the journey it took to pick all of this up, piece by piece.

1 Like