Pokemon Unboxing (Hoopa Collection)

Hello. My name is Mats and I live in the small country of Norway. Im a huge collector of all things pokemon. I, as most of you, have one Pokemon that I collect more then any other. Mine is Hoopa. My goal is to catch as many as I can. My ultimate goal is 100 of the acient origens one. With the card still being in rotation and very playble im not buying as many as I want to.
All the ones in my collection I have picked up for less then 5 bucks each. After they are out of rotation im going for 100 of the FA. They are currently going for a little over 20 and when im going for 100 I wanna wait until a price drop

MY HOOPA COLLECTION IN ALL ITS GLORY: imgur.com/a/Qv7bv
I also have a goal of having all the variants of Hoopa in PSA10. Only going for japanese since im not a rich man and I have graded all but one Hoopa myself. The only one I havent graded I bought from Smprattes ebay a few months ago.

The Holy Grail of my Hoopa collection is the Russian Hoopa. I spent 3 months looking for the card after seeing it on instagram. Noone I found could give me any information and there are no ressourses about Russian cards. After posing about it here I got help from a fellow member to find a middleman who was willing to sell me one. Even he who played a lot of TCG in Russia had only even seen a few of the card.

Well I hope you guys enjoy the collection and be sure to help me out if you guys have any Hoopas you wanna get rid of :blush:

if something is spelled wrong our just sound wrong let me know so I can fix it, im not very good at spelling either Norwegian or English haha cheers!

3 Likes

Quick edit: I currently have 34 different Hoopa cards. and 9 PSA 10 Hoopa cards. (One of them being the pikachu battle festa with Hoopa in the backround)

1 Like

“Welcome to Pokemonunboxing’s profile!
Unfortunately, there’s nothing to see here.”

What a tease xD

Is it set to private?

imgur.com/a/Qv7bv try now!

1 Like

I think you and @ozenigma will get along very well!

1 Like

We have spoken on instagram before haha, he does have a bigger collection then me I belive. But give it some time :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hoopa is awesome. I’m starting up a Hoopa collection myself as well, though I don’t have nearly as much copies of the cards as you do haha. Aside from all of the regular hoopas I do have a Japanese and English full art Hoopa with a Russian on in its way. :sunglasses:

Your welcome. :grin: Glad you was able to make a deal with my Russian middleman. And he indeed told me as well that the Russian Hoopa is even rarer than the more playable FA Shaymin in Russia.

And nice collection! Especially all the PSA ones (and the Pikachu of course :wink: ).

Greetz,
Quuador

It’s nice to see people collecting newer Pokemons. Idk, to me it shows the hobby is growing. Good luck on your collection, good job so far!

It’s great to see a fellow Hoopa collector! I love seeing you add more cards to your binder. Here is a shot of my Hoopa cards. I have every single Hoopa card released in Japanese in PSA 10;

I’m not counting the staff variant of the '15 Battle Festa Pikachu though, being it’s not a Hoopa card. (Also proudly showing off my pop 1 Eng FA)

1 Like