Pokemon TCG Corrupt-A-Wish Game

Granted, but all cards now come already PSA graded in boosters of 5 cards that cost $100US each.

They also come copyright PSA at the bottom of every card too!

I wish Charizard was never printed for the next 30 sets.

5 Likes

Hahhhh @missingno, rekttt.

:rofl:

3 Likes

I must admit, I got destroyed! haha

2 Likes

This thread is brutal.

@ozenigma You got it, but it’s only not printed because Pokemon decides to change its target audience to 3-6 year olds and joins forces with the My Little Pony TCG. The next 30 sets are all a part of the “Ice Cream and Glitter Wonderland” block.

I wish they brought back the PLAY promos, and a card-based reward program for buying Pokemon products. It would include exact reprints of Umbreon and Espeon gold stars as holos in both English and Japanese.

1 Like

@fourthstartcg

Your wish is my command, however on the eve of releasing the new PLAY promo reward program a new CEO is elected and they decide to cancel the reward program after 1 day as he wants to create a new set revolved around the 3 elemental monkeys Pansear, Pansage and Panpour.

I wish Pokemon products cost the same no matter which country you buy them from.

@fourthstartcg Well I didn’t necessarily create the thread with the intention to just crush hopes and dreams; part of my goal stems from the idea that while we may not always be able to get exactly what we want, perhaps there are some realistic similar ideas that might be viable and could actually happen. It’s been a pretty fun mixture of awesome realistic ideas and simple dream crushing at times… and I’m lovin’ it. :blush:

@shizzlemetimbers oh come on now, that’s just mean, you ain’t even really granting his wish at all. :stuck_out_tongue: I wouldn’t put it past The Pokemon Company to do a monkey set though…

2 Likes

Granted, but the pkmn company jacks the price 50% to make up for it and still charges everyone the same in USD leaving our peasant money still useless at local stores.

I wish pikachu would just fuck off.

2 Likes

Granted, but the original 151 are also destroyed and forgotten about.

I wish we could have a full set of Ancient Trait cards.

1 Like

Done, however this causes all collectors to stop buying cards. Leaving you with only the option to interact with children. They start bashing on you and how you are 40 years old still collecting unpopular Pokémon cards. At first you dont mind their criticism, but suddenly one day it gets to you. You begin being anti-social, you bite your nails, you refuse to unfold from fetal position. You start hallucinating that there are kids around you bashing your ass for liking AT cards only. You end up in an asylum, straped in a bodysuit without any possible way of obtaining your cards. Years later a family buys the house in which you used to live in. They find your card collection and sell it as a lot in a garage sale for 5 dollars.

I wish 1ed. Zards would go down in price.

1 Like

Granted. But it happens the day before you die so u dont end up receiving your card

2 Likes

Calm down Satan!

5 Likes

Ah, thought of another one: I wish that Japanese and English sets would contain the same cards and be released simultaneously.