Pokemon Red Collection

Let’s see how this one works; I’d like it to be a regular thing if possible :blush:

Scott you can have 2 then il stick with 1 for myself.

If this work out properly i wouldnt mind doing this for all releases.

All 20 have gone and iv put the order down with the supplier.

I’d like it to be a regular thing with someone outside of the EU doing it (no customs that way)

A huge thank you to m786ali for organising this. Note that he’s not asked for any deposit from anyone other than their word. He’s therefore taking a financial risk in buying 20 boxes outright for us.

Please don’t let him down…

…apart from me. I want my boxes for freeeeeeeeeee :wink:

just talked to my supplier he will have them in on 13 july so they are most likely to get dispatched on the 14 and should be with me within 5 working unless fed ex mess it up again.

Lol making any trips to London? I can pick up from you if you are :stuck_out_tongue:

Not any soon

You making ant trips to birmingham?

(were the links any good?)

LOL no, not anything planned at least.

And you know full well your links were AWESOME! :blush:

One of these days we really need to do a UPCCC meet. Round Cally’s house. She won’t mind if one or two of her cards go missing. I mean, they’re only paper :grin:

(We really should meet. I’ll try to keep free for the next Expo, how about that?)

Il have 9 more boxes available for sale

So if anyone wants more i can update your quantity.

5 boxes available.

You have a fear of being poisoned? By who or what? Or is it a general thing?

@m786ali: are you bringing all of those boxes into the UK? Be careful, you might have to pay import duty as well as VAT. Check the rules before you ship

Dont worry i have it covered.

I’m guessing no Fugu when you go to Japan then?

Mwahahahahahahaha :blush:

@dogma - I am way too intimidated by the idea of consuming puffer fish - even if it is prepared by a licensed fugu chef :sob:

Eeeek! You are going to Japan and can’t eat sushi? OMG that is actually torture. Get medicine for that!

OMG get help! Seriously, sushi is the best thing ever. In fact, all Japanese cuisine is awesome, but the seafood especially

:confused:

I’m not a huge fan of it. I mean don’t get me wrong, I don’t think it’s bad art, just not great.

What am I missing?

I do agree it’s a pretty cool Pokemon :blush:

LOL! OMG stop talking like that dude :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t like the art! Am I sick and wrong?