PokeMatt's Collection - Sealed, PSA's & other cool shyt :)

Welcome to my thread!

I’m new here and would like to become more active/part of the community - some of you may recognize me from Instagram as well. (Yes same guy)I don’t really do much collecting to keep for myself. These are mostly items that have come and gone through my hands that I still really enjoyed.

I do like to keep old school WOTC sealed items though. :grin:

Mint Shadowless Blastoise Art Base Set Blister

5/82 Non-Holo Dark Dragonite; poor condition unfortunately :slightly_frowning_face:

Legendary Reverse Holo Charizard

My favourite promo made… Umbreon BW93. Check the holos on the top picture, when I used flash you can see red jewels on different parts of the card. Without flash you don’t see them on the card. Idk if this was done purposely but super cool nonetheless.

Near Mint Gym Heroes Sealed Booster Box

Sealed Gym Heroes Blaine Theme Deck

PSA 10 Expedition 1st Ed. Japanese Charizard

PSA 10 1st Ed. Japanese Dragonite EX

Bunch more PSA’s from my most recent sendoff;

And my favourite Pokemon;

That’s all for now! I’ll try to upload with more stuff that comes through, Thanks!

10 Likes

Nice sealed collection, keep it up. I have some sealed stuff as well if you check out my collection.

www.elitefourum.com/t/pokemonenvys-collection/14522/1

This is an “Ink Misplacement” Base set charizard I currently have. Never seen anything like it before, would like some light shed on it if anyone knows anything or have seen one like this before.

The ink in the background is causing the ‘P’ in ‘HP’ to be almost non-readable. It’s more blended in with the background.

1 Like

I seen one of those on ebay Australia last year, it was listed for around $50 and had trouble selling, the seller said they suspected it may be fake which explains why it had trouble selling, looks fine to me though. cool card

welcome @pokematt I am tashv48 on Instagram. I’m glad you made your way to this forum!

1 Like

Thanks Tash! Nice to see you here too

1 Like

Nice spread brother. Keep it up:)

The only issue I see is that the gold stars are english. Otherwise, very nice stuff. Welcome.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll do my best haha

Not much of a Japanese fan :zipper_mouth_face: but thanks!

No need to prickle our new member :grin:

Awesome stuff, the legendary collection reverse card is insane! Never seen anything like that before.

Edit: wait, thats just the photo reversed right? haha!

thats just a regular zard, the image has been reversed

Hey Matt, welcome. Nice post.

Are you aussie??

It’s just 1 card I just mirrored the image haha. But thanks!

Thank you! And nope I’m Canadian :blush:

Ooooooh Canadaaaaa!

1 Like

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIcExu5EL4I

2 Likes

Mail today, who needs crystal meth when you have crystal pokemon amirite

8 Likes

Where I Canada are you? Manitoba here