Pikachu World Collection (Green)

it appears too me, I can see it lol and you’re welcome if you change your mind let me know

I’ll remember to ask you about it later on and see if you still have it after all. If you’re from the uk I don’t think shipping would be too terrible to sweden though!

Though swedish postal service recently changed their prices a bit + rules, and this resulted in amazon not being able to provide super saver delivery to sweden anymore. I’m so mad you guys don’t even know. (I buy a lot of comics and books from my favourite artists on amazon.)

Swedish postal service inside the country is horrible too. If you send like, a small letter it’s maybe not even a buck. But as soon as it becomes a package it instantly gets pricey. Like I was gonna send this dress I sold to someone in finland and it cost like $30 if i was going to use the postal services mailing bags. and still 15 after wrapping it in like grocery store plastic bags and putting a stamp on it. (The buyer got really mad when she heard about the first fee but yeah that’s life here…)

yeah shouldn’t be too bad :blush:

and lol yea parcels can be alot here too ,customs don’t like us buying from us /japan it seems I had to pay £20 for wild blaze box on top of what the box already cost me when i bought 10 booster base set packs that cost mee £12 plus the £23 for the packs

ugh!! that’s insane! i’m kinda happy now though, i have a friend who just moved to japan to study a couple of years, so i’ll have my own middle man if i ever want something from there. :heart_eyes:

Lucky you. Although I go through @japanime on this forum and he is outstanding to work with. I’d recommend him to anyone.

1 Like

There are 3 Pikachu World collecitons.

Blue 7-11 Promotion.
Green 7-11 Promotion.

Blue Sydney Olympics Promotion.

Difference between the 7-11 Promos is the PIkachu from Japan, Blue version has a Blue background, Green one has a Green background.

Cool thanks for the info. What sets the Sidney Olympics one apart?

No prob, the one from the Sydney Olympics is this one:

Ok awesome so it’s the old style cards whereas the other two are the new. Thanks for all the info!

No prob. BTW the Sydney Olympics promo set you can pick it up from $20-$30. Don’t pay more than that, lots of people overprice it, check eBay from time to time and one will pop up at a good price, I recently purchase another sealed one for $18 including shipping.

Any chance I sold you that? I came across one in an acquisition and it sold for that amount.

Oh sweet good to know! Its definitely not on my priority list to get one now but I eventually want the Sidney one for sure. Thanks for the heads up so I can better be on the lookout

Hmm… maybe, is your seller name “oregonrockx”?

Nope. :stuck_out_tongue: Mine is cardhorizon.

Thanks btw for all your information on the different sets. It is new information to me. :blush: