Pikachu World Collection (Green)

pretty common I have the blue one which is even easier to get

There is an inexpensive set on eBay right now. :blush:

awww shucks i need to restrain myself bit until i get my next pay check tho. i’ll try to keep my collecting as slow as possible (i don’t have a super big budget and i’m saving for an apartment) but it is tempting…such cute pikas.

if you wanted the Blue one I could send thatfor a reasonable price;p

If he doesn’t want the blue one I may be interested if its still sealed and depending on the price. The blue if I remember correctly is the Sidney 2009 set right?

I feel your pain guppy that there’s too many cards to collect. Its super easy to get sidetracked.

I’m interested but must restrain haha, let it go to timewaster for now!

Also, @timewaster1700, I’m not a “he” ;> (no offense taken haha)

Yeah mine is sealed and I believe so yeah

Ah my apologies :confused:
Hehe hard to know on a forum ya know?

how much you wanting for yours?

you can offer me I never like saying a price, haha, also where are you from as I’m from the uk so you may want to take postage into consideration

Ah ya if your from the UK I’ll probably wait on this one. If its a valuable card the postage isn’t a problem with the UK but for cheaper sets like this its probably not going to be worth it for me. Thanks though

that’s ok lol a guy bought a card from me in the netherlands other day and postage was like 8.20 ;/ its a pain in the ass when i buy from abroad too, anything thats in a box customs screw me lol

Wow that’s ridiculous! Ya international postage can be insane!

my first wildblaze box cost me £56 coz of custom fee

Holy cow that’s nuts!

meh ;p happens haha

@timewaster1700: haha it’s ok, i thought i had this little female symbol under my icon, but when scrolling through the forum on my phone later on, i saw that it doesn’t appear like that on phones!

good luck with the deal guys! (and thanks for offering.)

it appears too me, I can see it lol and you’re welcome if you change your mind let me know

I’ll remember to ask you about it later on and see if you still have it after all. If you’re from the uk I don’t think shipping would be too terrible to sweden though!

Though swedish postal service recently changed their prices a bit + rules, and this resulted in amazon not being able to provide super saver delivery to sweden anymore. I’m so mad you guys don’t even know. (I buy a lot of comics and books from my favourite artists on amazon.)

Swedish postal service inside the country is horrible too. If you send like, a small letter it’s maybe not even a buck. But as soon as it becomes a package it instantly gets pricey. Like I was gonna send this dress I sold to someone in finland and it cost like $30 if i was going to use the postal services mailing bags. and still 15 after wrapping it in like grocery store plastic bags and putting a stamp on it. (The buyer got really mad when she heard about the first fee but yeah that’s life here…)

yeah shouldn’t be too bad :blush:

and lol yea parcels can be alot here too ,customs don’t like us buying from us /japan it seems I had to pay £20 for wild blaze box on top of what the box already cost me when i bought 10 booster base set packs that cost mee £12 plus the £23 for the packs

ugh!! that’s insane! i’m kinda happy now though, i have a friend who just moved to japan to study a couple of years, so i’ll have my own middle man if i ever want something from there. :heart_eyes: