Personal Collection

Thought you all might appreciate some of the interesting cards I’ve been able to get my hands on lately for my personal collection. Love the old art and older hard to find cards. FYI I am pokemoncardcentral on Ebay - new to this forum. Great community you all have here.

24 Likes

Nice one :blush: you got a really nice collection of non-TCGs there

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forums! I’ve purchased a fair amount from you and have always appreciated your business (azulryucollections on Ebay).

I love your non-TCG collection and have been a fan of some of the more niche Japanese cards that may be unknown to other collectors. Where do the Elekid and Hoothoot cards come from?

1 Like

@azulryu, Those are First Appearance cards - found in the Pokemon the Movie 2000 booster boxes at 1/booster box or 1/36 packs. They are very cool cards but hard to come by the Film Frame cards also come from these packs at the same rate.

1 Like

Cool cards!

1 Like

That Alakazam is gorgeous mate! I really enjoy Base Set artworks, but you know I think I prefer Masaki Alakazam’s artwork over Base. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Really nice some of my favorite non tcg cards here.

1 Like

Wow, lots of things here I’ve never seen before. Great collection!

Would you mind sharing the name of the Japanese holofoil cards (or are they stickers?) that have two Pokemon in them? I’d love to find one of those Farfetch’d/Hitmonchan ones for my collection!

1 Like

Really great collection. Some awesome looking non TCG cards. Do you actively collect the Bandai Anime Collection cards? Looking forward to see more of your collections.

1 Like

Nice collection, really like the Coro Coro Grey Stars and the Fan Club “My Deck Memo” cards…

1 Like

@goldcrest, Those cards are prism Top Vs cards from 1997. Hard to come by but super cool!

1 Like

@mrbubb1es, I have been actively collecting them! I have two of the anime sets completed and will be working on the others. The booster boxes for carddass anime are getting pretty hard to come by.