pbmagnet4’s Collection Thread

Best card ever made.

3 Likes

This collection thread started off already strong and is now even accelerating in a concerning speed. If you keep this pace up, you’ll show us an Pikachu Illustrator before page 5.

Jokes aside, you have an excellent taste for cardboard and I congratulate you on all of your acqusitions, especially this latest Fan Club Porygon.

2 Likes

Very true. Ive cashed out of most of my holdings in the stock market outside of my rare earth materials. I have some thoughts on where that is headed. These cards will always be worth something to me at the end of the day anyways.

I do have some specific collection goals in mind as well. For the time being, im just buying what I like with no intent to sell.

2 Likes

Im certainly a fan :pinched_fingers:

Came to see a Magnemite collection, was disappointed, then saw some japanese rare promos, pipi got hard

3 Likes

Not sure if this thread can only be pokemon, but here is my favorite Yu Yu Hakusho card. On the lookout to fill out this collection as well.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know they made Yu Yu Hakusho cards. I wonder if they took the illustration from the manga because it definitely doesn’t look like an anime screenshot.

1 Like

Not surprised to see you say this. XD

Love that porygon, @pbmagnet4!

2 Likes

I believe this is manga art as well. Its also fun to have an alternative TCG that is less sought after to chase.

1 Like

Definitely makes me wonder what other popular anime franchises have TCG counterparts.

1 Like

Party time :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Here is my vending binder, still missing Ooyama’s Pikachu :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

I just love the way Mankey is getting after them apples. Some big energy coming off that card.

My favorite cards are ones that tell a story in the illustrations. This Mankey has it all!

Not super glamorous but here are my most recent buys. The Dragonair has Japanese exclusive art that looks really neat.

7 Likes

Saw this listed in a book photographed on here awhile ago and forgot what it was from. Found it listed on ebay and thought why not. Im told its from 2001 or 2002 battle road. Either way its neat!

5 Likes

Smol but mighty acquisition.

6 Likes

You dare call play mat Slowpoke small?

1 Like

Lol he thicc

Sharing some of my non tcg stuff since my collection goals have shifted a bit. Here is my copy of Pokemon Monopoly. Love this version of the game as it has unique mechanics that allow you to teleport and steal.

6 Likes