Pancakes Collection Jan Update

Hi all!

As i really enjoy reading all the collection threads thought i would join in.

Little back story, growing up with both parents who collected really influenced me. Because of them i have N64 games/consoles still in the plastic and Pokemon cards grading 9-10 almost 20 years later. Was collecting Pokemon/Yugioh cards heavily until around 2004, then into high school and it became “uncool” so gave it up :slightly_frowning_face: Now for the past 3 years or so have been finishing off binders/ getting cards graded and while sticking to a budget have been buying as much cardboard as possible.

Working towards binder sets of every WOTC set, finishing gold star/crystal set and slowly working on sealed product/English worlds promos. As my collection is spread across a few locations i will show some favorites i have on hand then slowly update as i go along.

Huge thanks to all i have purchased cards from and for all the advice :blush:

Lets hope the Photos get better as i go along…

Will start with some loose/binder cards

Love this set-well anything teamrocket

Hope to get a 1st ed set of these soon :blush:

Southern island/best promos

Some Yugioh Favorites

Aussie btw blueyes

24 Likes

Awesome collection and a great Final Fantasy VI background!
Your parents taught you well. :smiley:

1 Like

Haha yea they did, nice pick on the play mat @megazone !

Awesome collection mate - I have both jungle theme decks sealed if youre after them!

1 Like

Awesome collection dude! Love seeing the Base variants together. My OCD is pleased :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Little Update… went and got some of the Psa cards out of storage :blush:

10-9 holo set of unlimited base upgrading to 10s when i find them, sadly missing Riachu

Team rocket holo set in progress…

Goldies/Shinings

Not really into Japanese cards but with all Japanese only artwork they are starting to grow on me. Some of the 10th movie set and random cards with the crazy DBS card tag…

6 Likes

I love it!!!

1 Like

Are you going to continue your ghost rares from Yugioh? It is a long a fruitful journey :wink:

I mean, it is 1 in 288 packs of yugioh for one ghost rare!

@nuttun Yea love the ghost rares will work to finish them for sure. Will be working on Pokemon more though need to finish up some goals with the pocket monsters first :blush:

Awesome collection Pancakes!

Rather than showing more WOTC binder sets here are some recent purchases. One more step closer to that 1st ed set :blush: and some promos… Slowly learning about all the English promos, if only they got all the neat artwork like the Japanese ones get.

5 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Happy holidays all!

With all the sales/Ebay vouchers recently i Have made some great additions to my collection :blush: Have a few other things on the way but wanted to stick the monthly updates:)

It seems i am getting sucked into Japanese Promos sooner than i thought…

The scream promos (last one on the way) with the most valuable card of 2018

I cant get enough of the Masaki Promo’s such great looking cards

Finished another set with the last two black star promos i needed. As i have read on here many times try buy more expensive cards first because most the time they keep going up… I found this out first hand >.<

Additions to the crystal and 1st ed shining sets :blush:

Now some Yugioh Ghost rares- Sorry for the glare on the cards was trying to show off the holos

Sealed collection soon, onces it comes out of storage. Also want to add thanks to all the staff/mods/Scott who run E4, such a great place to binge on Pokemon info and thanks to all who i have purchased cards from on here.

5 Likes