Palamec1a's trophies & co collection thread! ✨

Hi guys!

Rather than making a new thread everytime I want to share something, I figured I would just make 1 thread that I will update occasionally.

I try to take my pictures in the morning when the sun shines in. I think it makes the photographs “pop” a little more.
(If anyone knows aything about photography, tips are very much welcome :blush: )

Hope you guys like it!

31 Likes

Hello amazing collection. A few questions for you :-). What’s in the binder sleeves? It looks like possible 3 base sets? And 2 Jungle sets? I love the organization too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey my collection is shit now, nice.

1 Like

Thank you mcorey! ^^

I used to be really into collecting complete sets, especially from the WOTC and exseries era. I completed most of the sets from base to ex power keepers (though I still miss plenty of cards like some crystals, a few goldstars, etc).

I really liked the Base Jungle Fossil sets especially so I collected multiple copies haha. On the picture you can see 4 base sets, and on the other one there are 2 Jungle sets. (a few years ago the prices were obviously a little different too)

1 Like

Hmm your PSA 10 torchic goldstar suggest otherwise :slight_smile:
and thank you :')

1 Like

A very nice collection! :blush:

The sunshine really does make each card pop!

AT.

2 Likes

Thank you Adam! It’s actually quite tricky to make sure the light doesn’t reflect back on the card (especially for the PSA cases)

1 Like

Nice collection. Love the 4 Base set flex :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you! I couldn’t resist haha :’)

1 Like

Me too that’s actually exactly what im working on haha. I just finished wotc now I’m almost half way on the ex cards. I skipped the non holo’s but I will double back for those and gold stars at the end :slight_smile:

1 Like

Look out with leaving out the gold stars though. I wish I would have just bought them a few years ago haha. The price increased pretty rapidly these last few years :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Ya the gold stars are definitely going up. I already added the totals a few weeks ago and looks like cheapest I can get all just binder copies is $3500 or so and that’s before I thought of the Japanese exclusives. I’m already about 15k into my collection. So currently i have to rebuild funds during this crisis period than continue collecting. I wasn’t as well prepared for Corona as others might have been. I thought life was going to go on as normal before all the jobs got shut down. I’ll be fine but it definitely came out of no where and is quite scary. Sorry to side track but it happened to have mostly stalled my collecting for now

Sadly I can’t keep all the cards I get, I have to trade for new high end, so RIP Torchic haha

1 Like

A quick update on my end ^^

A few cards I’m hoping to send to PSA. Especially happy the birds :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Good taste! Really like the look of those birds. Especially when you tilt the cards to get a good view of the holo pattern. :blush:

1 Like

Amazing collection—love the diversity!

1 Like

Thanks! I try to capture these in a good light, the holo pattern is really quite unique :')

Thank you! Its hard to choose with so many nice things out there haha

That’s a nice Grand Party card! and its cool to see the low cert number!

1 Like

exactly! ^^ Grand Party is def one of my favourite cards :3

1 Like