Outstanding PSA Orders with Ludkins Collectables USA

I’m just happy to know there’s someone on the clock :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I can’t wait to start seeing all these Arita PSA authenticated autos from this past weekend start popping up on eBay yet I’m still waiting on mine from 2020.

THAT will really start to piss me off

Ahh ok got it :+1: Hopefully it’s not too far away then.

Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time posting.

Sent a couple of orders through ludkins, they all came back except for one that was stuck in limbo like many others here. This order was originally sent in november 2020.

I recieved an email to pay upcharges in may, and now 2 days ago I received the return email. I was skeptical at first seeing what happened to others getting false returns messages, but I just received and paid a shipping invoice and I have my tracking number.

It looks like some subs are finally coming back so don’t lose hope!

18 Likes

Could be a spy from ludkins spreading false hope. :mag_right::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::dizzy_face::man_facepalming::dizzy_face::man_facepalming::rofl:

4 Likes

The @Light738 at the end of the tunnel! :upside_down_face:

We are nearing the last batch of backlog orders so it has to be soon for everyone. :pray:

5 Likes

Youre a ludkins plant too i bet :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

Nah if I was I would have told customers what was going on ages ago! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I got the upcharge and return incoming emails two days ago for an order I submitted in December 2020 (115G-E), and just got the tracking number today. I’m not sure what happened for people who had a long gap between the upcharge and returns incoming emails, but it seems like there is some movement for at least some orders now.

I still have three more submissions between January and February 2021 that are out there; hopefully the rest of the backlog comes back soon!

4 Likes

I am 115G-F :skull:

Soon, right?

5 Likes

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear: F

PFM fix it so we can reply just F this is sad, just like the banning of pog :pensive:

2 Likes

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

2 Likes

Literally I can’t even reply with just an F

Rules for thee and for me

2 Likes

f.

4 Likes

Here are the defaults

Here are the actual settings

Save your 1 character messages for discord

1 Like

.☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. F .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆.

Tru pain smh ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘ

4 Likes

I am 115G-D and have yet to receive any correspondence whatsoever. It seems there is no method to this madness.

4 Likes

Wow, that’s crazy that December 2020 orders are still out there. My December order came back in February 2022. Glad things are finally coming back for people though. The large gaps make no sense.

Well here we are, week 4 since the infamous Ludkins email…

Hopefully we start hearing more people getting cards back.

Pain. Lol

2 Likes